Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saakshi2k thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: spdp

this piddi always pollutes ShiVi’s room.

Samosa kirti time he has towel romance with trip catch fall with kirti in ShiVi’s room. Now this. 

Piddi krisss Copies Shiva on & off screen. Cloths, earring, chain…
Why post special pictures with Mitthoo only & none other kids??? 

Kitna insecure hai Mohit bhi, just like his inspiration Ashaben. 

Lol I never knew this cringe exists🤣

eww, copy cat piddi, trying to be shiva...huh

If he has loads of money, why don't he get his treatment done

Soominol thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

Ewwwww🤢

Koi shivi romance nahj milega.... Krish prerna ka romance milega woh bhi shivi ke room me🤢🤢

Sbb segment

Woh jo boxes hai usme prerna hai aur woh shivi ke room me rakha hai, prerna is hungry toh krish raat me uske liye khaana leke aaya hai amd romance🤢

Rishita chutki dev scene ... She says ilu to all( shayad aaj ka ep hai)

Shivi romance mile na mile ab fark nahi padhta leap k baad starting me i wanted few romantic scenes but ab nah bhi mile toh bura nahi lagta 

Jaisa shivi ka relation specially Shiva k iss condition k sath sab chiz fake lagti hai even romance 

So it's better ya toh meaningful shivi-mithu scene de yaa phir kuch na de 

Saakshi2k thumbnail

So rajjo is going offair, but this chashni serial usko toh 11pm slot milgaya then why rajjo is going offair

Any other show lined up? i hope ps takes 6:30 slot

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

So rajjo is going offair, but this chashni serial usko toh 11pm slot milgaya then why rajjo is going offair

Any other show lined up? i hope ps takes 6:30 slot

The slot below 7 is where shows go to die lol rajjo never truly picked up basically. Ps is a slot leader unless it goes way down and stays stagnant for a while they might force a change otherwise the prime time slots have to watch out especially faltu, imlie and rishta coz they should be on a certain trp no matter what. Chasni is a sickand guys show so he wants to survive more than his last show which was in the early 6 :30 slot also late night you get less restrictions in tracks 

manny136 thumbnail

Ekta and gul have shows for sp but Gul one is a supernatural one so it could be a weekend one and Ekta has to want a slot that doesn't compete with it's other shows on other channels so yhc needs to pick up or bye bye to it.

ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Bless him - hope he gets well soon :)

Lauzi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

The leads of Pandya Store are shooting. While side characters are at forced or no option holidays. 

Here you go Dhara1.0 Dhara 2.0 and TRP Magnet.. 

https://instagram.com/stories/ankitabahuguna/3047401533004076878?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Saakshi2k thumbnail

So the day isn't ending anytime soon....

The day started with dhara removing pamplets, dhara getting money, then mission chutki, then shweta and chutki came back and its still going, right 🤔

And kids had so much in a single day... First that truck chase, then punishment, then throwing iPad, pre Holi celebration, and doll house one... Bhai thakte nahi hai kya🤣🤣(maybe I m just one of those lazy kids and no kaand kid)🤪

Wese ek thought aaya, how come Dhara got number of Raavi's house owner??? Did she peeped into her phone when raavi was away...wese bhi she doesn't even know what privacy is, lecture deti thi, humari privacy bleh bleh.... And upon that she paid and given advance... Itni ameeri🤣

And then chosen another rent nearby and decorated it as well... And everything that had happened, in a single day, within 2 3 hours🤣