Member Topic: What do you do outside of IF?

Twinklestar139 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

It's the weekend and the forum activity decreases during this time so creating this space to get people more active. 

Other than visiting IF, what are your other hobbies/ interests or anything that you do in your life on the weekends or when you are not working to pass time.

I'll go first: I love dancing so I make it a point to go to at least one dance workshop every week. I'm also a huge gamer so I play lots of pc/mobile/video/board/card games alone or with family and friends. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wild_Cat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I love making videos or read books!  other than that I watch Pakistani/Turkish/Chinese drama if I get free time! 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Live. 🤣

Work, sleep... just kidding.

I love to travel, write, listening to the music, watching shows. 

Khushidum thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I love reading, gaming especially retro games and am trying to find a good show.  Loved Katha at start and am waiting for it to pick up before I binge watch. 

Paulaonohi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I go to classes and after, I upload new chapters to Wattpad since I am author there. My book has 80 chapters in already.

Wild_Cat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Paulaonohi

I go to classes and after, I upload new chapters to Wattpad since I am author there. My book has 80 chapters in already.

Hey, DM me your story name! Me an whattpad junkie 😆

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

I just sleep ,sleep and sleep in weekends. That's my way of detoxifying myself 😆

Jokes apart, I love cooking, reading and gardening. I spend a lot of time in kitchen making new dishes. I am a big time foodie. toh cooking mei experiment karti rahti hoon. 

I go for walk ,also once in a blue moon i go to gym. baki toh Prime,NetFlix,HotStar hei naa. Weekend mei time kaise chala jata hei,pata hi nahi chalta.

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Wild_Cat

I love making videos or read books!  other than that I watch Pakistani/Turkish/Chinese drama if I get free time! 

Hey, can u suggest me some Turkish and Chinese show?

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I go outside with my sister normally on sat 😁😁

Sunday ko i recharge myself for the whole week by being like vegetable 

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I go to work then come home, sometimes I cook, fight with husband, grocery shopping, eating out etc.