Similarities with EDKV

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Is it just me or anyone else also see the similarities with Ek Duje Ke Vaaste S1? Except for the childhood friendship many other things seem similar. Here dad left, animosity of the male lead towards female lead, mama loving the orphan bhanji, hardworking female lead, self respecting female lead, super rich male lead, free loader aunt at home, loving younger brother.

Don’t get me wrong, nothing against the actors. Just wanted to point out.  

I am loving the show. I can watch the same story with Namik Paul in it, million more times.  He is superb and the actress playing Ishaani looks really good with him and acts well too.  I hope they don’t end this one in the middle. 

In the mean time, let us enjoy the show and Namik Paul on the screen. ♥️♥️

You are not alone. Even I have noticed few similarities. Ishani's back story is somewhat same like Sumo. Also, the mamajii here is as spineless as edkv wale mamaji. Just like Sumo, Ishani is working hard to clear off the Debts.. 

Sumo saw shirtless Shravan in episode 3/4 of edkv. And here too Ishani barged into Shiv's bathroom in the initial epi when he was shirtless😂. Also the mata ki chauki. How can we forget Edkv wale mausaji ke ear screeching bajans🤣? In LJG too, they had jagrata scene in episode 4. 

Shiv is as kameena as our Shravu. Shravan acted sweetly, invited Sumo to reunion party n then insulted her in front of everyone. And here too, Shravan won Ishani's trust first, manipulated her to use his hotel services and then took his revenge by insulting her and her family in front of outsiders. Atleast Shravan was done with Sumo after taking his revenge, but Our Shiv jii didn't let Ishani ma'am leave Grand Regaria until she cleared the bill. 

Also, Yash and Shiv bond reminds me of our Shravan and his Chhote. Yash is a darling, just like our Pushkie. He is already in his Bhabhi's team🤣. I'm sure Yash and Ishani will share a great bond just like Pushkar and Sumo.... 

I'm just loving Lag Ja Gale. I feel this show, this role was meant for Namik. Edkv is special and will always remain special to me. But Lag ja Gale is also slowly making its own place in my heart. It's too early to say but I feel Lag ja gale is going to be Namik's second best show after Edkv. 

You are right.  I also noticed everything you mentioned but couldn’t remember while making the post.😀  Every episode got something from EDKV.  I am loving it.  Namik is so perfect for this role. No one else could have been Shiv but him.  I am so glad I am not the only one.😀

Thank you for pointing out all the similarities.👏🏻👏🏻😘😘

A lot of similarities between the EDKV n LJG, I guess writer is inspired by EDKV that's why they selected Namik for lead role. Though I'll say EDKV was a better version of LJG. But I am liking Lag Ja Gale n Namik both. 

Originally posted by Priyashi03

You are not alone. Even I have noticed few similarities. Ishani's back story is somewhat same like Sumo. Also, the mamajii here is as spineless as edkv wale mamaji. Just like Sumo, Ishani is working hard to clear off the Debts.. 

Sumo saw shirtless Shravan in episode 3/4 of edkv. And here too Ishani barged into Shiv's bathroom in the initial epi when he was shirtless😂. Also the mata ki chauki. How can we forget Edkv wale mausaji ke ear screeching bajans🤣? In LJG too, they had jagrata scene in episode 4. 

Shiv is as kameena as our Shravu. Shravan acted sweetly, invited Sumo to reunion party n then insulted her in front of everyone. And here too, Shravan won Ishani's trust first, manipulated her to use his hotel services and then took his revenge by insulting her and her family in front of outsiders. Atleast Shravan was done with Sumo after taking his revenge, but Our Shiv jii didn't let Ishani ma'am leave Grand Regaria until she cleared the bill. 

Also, Yash and Shiv bond reminds me of our Shravan and his Chhote. Yash is a darling, just like our Pushkie. He is already in his Bhabhi's team🤣. I'm sure Yash and Ishani will share a great bond just like Pushkar and Sumo.... 

I'm just loving Lag Ja Gale. I feel this show, this role was meant for Namik. Edkv is special and will always remain special to me. But Lag ja Gale is also slowly making its own place in my heart. It's too early to say but I feel Lag ja gale is going to be Namik's second best show after Edkv. 

Also I think Yash and Pooja will be a couple eventually like Pushkie and Sumo's sis..

Another similarity is after the revenge drama, even Sumo was caught at the bus stop by some goons and while Shravu was planning to go and help, it was Sumo and her girl gang who fought with the goons like strong girls..similarly here also it was at the last that Shiv went to help Ishani..she helped herself a lot while fighting the goons..

Also in EDKV, Sumo saw the dark side of Shravan's father, who Shravan always worshipped..here also Ishani has seen the evil side of Bhupen mama, whom Shiv worships

Ok another similarity with EDKV-

There is was "Maa ki daal" here its Pithla Bhakri 😆 I know EDKV forum has had more posts abt the daal than some main story line 😆

Even the occupations of Ishani have similarites- khaana banane ka shouk, and she also drives like Sumo did. 

I miss EKDV. 

It was one of the few shows that didnt stretch for too long and had a nice story. Although the show ending wasnt planned exactly but it worked out well because they tried to tie everything up nicely and give a happy ending. 

Namik Nikita were a great jodi and Namik Tanisha can be a great jodi too but the story is a little too cliche

Originally posted by Nja91

Even the occupations of Ishani have similarites- khaana banane ka shouk, and she also drives like Sumo did. 

I miss EKDV. 

It was one of the few shows that didnt stretch for too long and had a nice story. Although the show ending wasnt planned exactly but it worked out well because they tried to tie everything up nicely and give a happy ending. 

Namik Nikita were a great jodi and Namik Tanisha can be a great jodi too but the story is a little too cliche

Yess soo true! 

EDKV is one of my all time favorites...check out Namik's insta story.. EDKV completed 7 yrs today!