Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

It’s on Netflix now 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

The film was sheer torture, my eyes got electrocuted while watching it. The film doesn't even have a story

Edited by Mages - 1 years ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Mages

The film was sheer torture, my eyes got electrocuted while watching it. The film doesn't even have a story

Does this mean that RS may have to consider a pivot to a different genre in the future ?

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Does this mean that RS may have to consider a pivot to a different genre in the future ?

RS can mould into any characters but he needs to choose his script wisely and this film was sheer stupid. God bless those who watched the film in theaters and came out alive🤦🏻‍♀️

This film has no head and tail. In the whole film i only liked DP and her screen presence for the song

rckRadhe thumbnail

RS can mould into any characters but he needs to choose his script wisely and this film was sheer stupid. God bless those who watched the film in theaters and came out alive🤦🏻‍♀️

This film has no head and tail. In the whole film i only liked DP and her screen presence for the song

Comedy may not be his forte 😃

Mages thumbnail

Comedy may not be his forte 😃

The current gen sucks in comedy it look forced and they are acting it out rather than feeling it. This is reason we still hold on to our 90s they were too good in comedy like Khans Akshay Ajay Devgan Govinda Anil Kapoor even Saif & Sunil Shetty Sanjay Dutt has good comic timing and it comes naturally from them. The current ones looks like clowns themselves comedy is not their forte they go OTT

How can we forget Andaz Apna Apna Ishq David Dhawan 90's films with Govinda Salman Anil  than we have Gopi Kishan Hera Pheri/Phir Hera Pheri Partner Mujhse Shaadi Karoge Golmaal series Dhamaal series Munnabhai MBBS & Lage Raho Munnabhai and the list just continues with the 90s golden era with comedy films. I really miss a proper comedy film a full fledge ones. They remake 90s classic films with current gen and make mockery out of themselvez

Its not easy to make anyone laugh. You can scare them or make them believe in love soulmates true love but you can never make people believe in laughing it needs to come naturally from the actors

rckRadhe thumbnail

Its not easy to make anyone laugh. You can scare them or make them believe in love soulmates true love but you can never make people believe in laughing it needs to come naturally from the actors

One has to agree that Ranveer's not comedic ...

He's 'ok' in other genres, but definitely not comedy. 

Mages thumbnail

One has to agree that Ranveer's not comedic ...

He's 'ok' in other genres, but definitely not comedy. 

None of current gen is good in comedy not even kartik for me. They are acting rather than comic timing coming naturally. They look like clowns nowadays comedies are cringe. None suits comedies

The 90s era was the golden era of comedies we had Khans Akshay Govinda Ajay Sanjay Anil Jackie Sunil the whole era the comic timing just come naturally even the actress had good comic timing like Sridevi Juhi Madhuri even Kajol Rani had good comic timing though its not their forte

rckRadhe thumbnail

None of current gen is good in comedy not even kartik for me. They are acting rather than comic timing coming naturally. They look like clowns nowadays comedies are cringe. None suits comedies

The 90s era was the golden era of comedies we had Khans Akshay Govinda Ajay Sanjay Anil Jackie Sunil the whole era the comic timing just come naturally even the actress had good comic timing like Sridevi Juhi Madhuri even Kajol Rani had good comic timing though its not their forte

This is true, but I've grown to have a likeness also for RK & Allu Arjun's comic timing ...

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

i did it watch it at theatres after a hearty Turkish meal on the cold freezing 2nd Jan at Wood Green London.

it was a timepass film