Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: SarafWasima

Hello dear Arjunians!

I’ve finally taken the pain to record episodes & prepared a drive folder specially for the shows fans & viewers.

I have uploaded the first 1-10 episodes, so better start downloading them now as I will delete them by Tuesday IST.

Will keep on notifying here only by quoting this very post.

Kindly do not move the episodes!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UaBcyHGYi3Rg9eqsxc4nTIkpoYeb3sIs

Enjoy, samjhe ya samjhaun! πŸ˜‰

Love,

Saraf β€οΈ

Episodes 41-50 now available till 2 weeks. Enjoy! smiley9

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hey, I'm here to request you that, can you please re upload the Episode No. 45,46,47,48 of Arjun again, after two weeks (finishing the period for Episode 51-60)? I was too much occupied with my work earlier, that's why, forgot to download these 4 episodes within the given period of time. 

Thanks in advance.

Edited by naaheean - 10 months ago
SarafWasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaheean

Hey, I'm here to request you that, can you please re upload the Episode No. 45,46,47,48 of Arjun again, after two weeks (finishing the period for Episode 51-60)? I was too much occupied with my work earlier, that's why, forgot to download these 4 episodes within the given period of time. 

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I can’t promise but I will try.

SarafWasima thumbnail

Hello dear Arjunians!

I’ve finally taken the pain to record episodes & prepared a drive folder specially for the shows fans & viewers.

I have uploaded the first 1-10 episodes, so better start downloading them now as I will delete them by Tuesday IST.

Will keep on notifying here only by quoting this very post.

Kindly do not move the episodes!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UaBcyHGYi3Rg9eqsxc4nTIkpoYeb3sIs

Enjoy, samjhe ya samjhaun! πŸ˜‰

Love,

Saraf β€οΈ

Episodes 51-60 now available till 2 weeks. Enjoy! smiley9

naaheean thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Hey, I'm here to remind you that, it's been more than one month, I think, since you updated Arjun episodes after 51-60. So, before you go to update the episodes from 61-70, I'm requesting you once again to reupload the Episode No. 45,46,47,48 of Arjun, at least for a week. I was too much occupied with my work earlier, that's why, forgot to download these 4 episodes within the given period of time. 

Thanks in advance.

SarafWasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: naaheean

Hey, I'm here to remind you that, it's been more than one month, I think, since you updated Arjun episodes after 51-60. So, before you go to update the episodes from 61-70, I'm requesting you once again to reupload the Episode No. 45,46,47,48 of Arjun, at least for a week. I was too much occupied with my work earlier, that's why, forgot to download these 4 episodes within the given period of time. 

Thanks in advance.

Hi there, I can't promise but I will try since I record those episodes.

SarafWasima thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Episodes 51-60 now available till 2 weeks. Enjoy! smiley9

Someone thought it was a nice idea to move the episodes. smiley7 Well I have them back folder, make sure to have them downloaded before I change the slot this week. Also, my Hotstar is not working properly in Mobile View so please be patient with me. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

naaheean thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Someone thought it was a nice idea to move the episodes. smiley7 Well I have them back folder, make sure to have them downloaded before I change the slot this week. Also, my Hotstar is not working properly in Mobile View so please be patient with me. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

I just can't understand, even after you warned everyone in the forum in the very first time to not move the episodes from the drive, how can anyone still do this type of foolishness!!! Grrr...smiley7smiley7smiley7....I hope the person who has done this and if anyone is still thinking of doing this again, will back of now, for heaven's sake. 

We still are and always will be patiently waiting for you dear. Just relax & take your own sweet time. I can't guarantee but just hope that this type of offence will not happen again in future.

Edited by naaheean - 7 months ago
SarafWasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

I know I am taking forever to update this drive. Shall be by the end of this week. Sorry & Thank you for putting up with me! smiley20

SarafWasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I know I am taking forever to update this drive. Shall be by the end of this week. Sorry & Thank you for putting up with me! smiley20

The episodes are currently being uploaded, keep refreshing the link to see the videos. They are still under processing so it may take a few hours for everything to show up! smiley20 I apologise for being this late smiley19

Edited by SarafWasima - 3 months ago