Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Charu21

Happy 12th anniversary on IF, Jess 🥳 I love how you are always up for making b'day threads for your friends.. You are so sweet n adorable! Keep rocking buddy.. 🥳

Kitni pyaari thread banayi hai re Fly tumne.. so sweet ❤️

Thanks so much on the wishes and kind words and happy we got to know each other through sameer and nathu’s thread when he was pretending to be  his wife lol, and later the music thread where u were competing and Then nathu opened a music thread and that continues!!  Thanks charu and I like the panda 🐼 in the dp it’s so cute. Thank You GIF - Thank You GIFs

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Well ....i didn't remember seeing Jess in this forum before. When i was active, she wasn't. But i came to know that she's an old member. Then one day she shared her twitter id or some other sm id (not sure) and i saw her pic in some golden glitter sari with a stylish top.. and i was like 👇 

☺️

my introduction was unique with u when u were presenting to be Guddu ‘s wife 😂 and some thought u were originally hiddenstar as u wished me in my bday thread. It was a shock when I got to know a she was a he. Well Dexter helped u in getting jail outta free card, because after the reveal u kept making other ids which would get banned easily lol . Then when U started the music thread we got to know ur singing. Thanks on the compliments between the pic was in my dp here and probably some point on twitter too. Thanks n keep singing ur heart out!  Iletunera GIF - Iletunera GIFs

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Congratulations on making it to 12 years on India Forums! You’ve always been a sweet and kind person, always going out of your way to celebrate members birthdays, and making them feel special. It’s a very considerate and thoughtful gesture. 💕 

Thanks so much 😊the same to u. You also having a helping nature esp with ur tutorials and I am sure many have been helped. Also, like me u like engaging with new people. Plus, u give immediate replies with gifs which is fantastic. U have an imaginative side that u bring out in stories which are endearing. Thanks so much on the kind words. Iselenasonal GIF - Iselenasonal GIFs

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

When will activity 2 be announced?

Judge-judy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

lol 😂 

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Hey, congratulations on completing 12 years with India forums. Didn't know this can be an achievement 😆🤔😆 but hey, I'm happy that you're here cuz you always spread good vibes like you keep things very sorted, no intricacies, you don't bring your ego anywhere (even when you should😆) I admire that quality of yours. Seriously. You try to strike a conversation with everyone and believe me not everyone can do that (including me) 😅😹 so, enjoy your stay here, Jess and make it worth your while. 🤙

Thanks so much. I guess it’s considered an achievement lol 😂 u do earn an a badge whether u here consistently or not as long as u have the same id even if u change the UN. I haven’t changed by UN since I joined Bollywood section or whatever it’s called now lol. I was wat_up 12 years ago she still proudly keep that UN. I don’t like to change certain things. I am glad that I can bring positivity!! And thanks so much on the kind words !! And it was cool to finally get to hear ur voice !!  They Have Drifted Away Slowly Separated GIF - They Have Drifted Away Drifted Away Slowly Separated GIFsLove Thank You GIF - Love Thank You Thanks GIFs

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

Congratulations Jess 🥳🥳

Thanks so much. I appreciate you wishing me and it’s been nice interacting with u on the threads. Thanks GIF - Thanks GIFs

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Thanks so much on this heartfelt message. I’m glad I returned and you were still here. I was surprised that some people still were around as I thought most had gone by now. And when I initially returned I didn’t recognize some due to changes in username and at the same time there are more new users as well. I remember when we initially interacted I was intimidated but then realized that u were very soft hearted and stood up to people when u thought they were being bullied and reason so many here admire u. They admire u witty n giving nature and u are the mother hen here in the forum and so glad we reconnected and can share things.  🤗

Thank You GIF - Thank You For GIFs

Awww thank you! I love ya, sweet girl 🤗

wat_up thumbnail

Thanks message in second post. I am still waiting on you and sameer todo a duet.

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Thanks so much on the message shashi I really appreciate it and the song lol 😂  :). You know I don’t take what you say seriously even when irritated or u pick on that particular person as I know you are an extremely nice person at heart and I remember how good of a friend you have been to dexter and others. Recently u even met ff In person which is cool 😎 and u even opened both their threads as a friend should. 

Also, u have encouraged others to sing and a u Urself a good singer and piano player. It’s so cool listening to ur compositions. And thanks so much on ur very sweet message and song u posted biljee composed originally by hardy Sandhu but the parody by these singers attempting the song was 🤣🤣😆😆

Thank You Sticker Thanks Sticker GIF - Thank You Sticker Thanks Sticker Line Sticker GIFs
Thanks GIF - Thanks GIFs

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

Sat Sri Akal Jassmeetaaa

Firstly I don't think you have been here for 12 years straight, you got out jail for about 8 years .. so at most we are celebrating your 4th year in jail, non consecutively..

Hey but you do the crime, you pay the time! 

My crime?

Being friends with you.

Thank you so much, for letting me be your friend. I couldn't of asked for anything more.

I like you just the way you are, don't edit, say things the way you want.. that's what makes you ..you and I am starting to love it a lot. I can't imagine my time here or there... without you. 

Love you 😍 

I was thinking how to reply to this lololol !! Yes I wasn’t here consistently and thanks on having me go backwards on time I like that 😍🤩!! Pitbull Men In Black GIF - Pitbull Men In Black Mib GIFs

yessss I had broken outta this place some years and discovered new things 

Dairy Queen Time Travel GIF - Dairy Queen Time Travel Going Back In Time GIFs
and then was brought back !! Clock Reverse.Gif GIF - Clock Reverse Anti Clock Clock GIFsTake Your Time Ill Come Back GIF - Take Your Time Ill Come Back Wyatt Burwall GIFs

had I not been pinged by a member I would probably not been back but I guess it was destiny, just like u were pinged by someone and asked to return. I’m glad that u were asked to return because it gave us a chance to reconnect and I remember ur entry n return was lololol anyways u also returned on 2022 like me 🤩😍🤩😍
Captainmarvel Starforce GIF - Captainmarvel Starforce Kree GIFsGal Gadot Wonder Woman GIF - Gal Gadot Wonder Woman Warrior GIFs