Molkki RKA summary of episode 15 Feb 2023

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

The third episode reveals the lavish interiors of the haveli of ML Thakur Sooraj Singh’s dada ji Thakur Prithviraj Singh . Sooraj lives with his Daadi ji and Nirmala ji (not sure of she is his mother )

Prithvi Raj had EMA with another woman and had illegitimate son Sangram Singh . He lives a life of vengeance against Sooraj Singh for being denied the name n n fame of his father n denied the luxuries of haveli . He is looking for opportunity to take over haveli n all properties.He arrives to inform about the starting of his new wine shop in the village, n seeks daadi ji's blessings . daadi curses him angrily n order him out . 

They insult Sangram Singh n order him out.

Nirmala decides to get molkki dulhan for Sooraj and produce heir to this khandaan .Nirmala broaches topic of Molkki marriage to Sooraj but he is not interested in spoiling the life of any girl for the sake of saving his haveli n properties . 

Bhoomi is waiting impatiently for the return of her maa baba from city but mama ji arrives along with other villagers with bad news of the accidental demise of her parents in road traffic accident . Also Mama ji lies to Bhoomi about the huge amount of loans her baba had taken from various people .

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Last time it was the step mother who wanted to usurp the haveli and the businesses n properties n wealth , this time its the illegitimate son and the other woman who are after the same . 

Tellylover2020 thumbnail

Watched the episode. Felt the overall feel looked lower quality the season 1. Even when it comes to wardrobe for the lead especially Thakur, looks very basic. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tellylover2020

Watched the episode. Felt the overall feel looked lower quality the season 1. Even when it comes to wardrobe for the lead especially Thakur, looks very basic. 

yeah Season one was better , there was a novelty factor … now it seem seen this dome that been there . 
comparison is bound to come up, as this time it’s a poor copy of season one . 

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am looking at the story with a clean slate and not let the previous season cloud my watching the show😉

JenaKashish22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Hey,

why is the forum called Aparshakti instead of Agnipariksha?

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: JenaKashish22

Hey,

You have pointed out correctly .

I will get that edited n corrected 

Thanks for pointing out dear 😘 😊 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: JenaKashish22

Hey,

I was about to get the name editrd but then checked with the official colors website 

they have usd the labels of "Aparshakti "

you can check it too

https://www.colorstv.com/videos/molkki-mon-sun-10pm-colors/

JenaKashish22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I was about to get the name editrd but then checked with the official colors website 

they have usd the labels of "Aparshakti "

you can check it too

https://www.colorstv.com/videos/molkki-mon-sun-10pm-colors/

It's weird because I am pretty sure its Agnipariksha.

It's fine. 

Thanks for looking into this.