HM's attitude during Finale

Posted: 1 years ago

Whom do you think was carrying attitude during beginning of Finale when everyone was in the house during tasks.

I felt it was "Saundrya" 

She wasn't talking much just fake smiling chewing gum showing attitude and i don't think she will stay friends with Priyanka, but not sure attitude kis baat ka tha lol😆

Edited by Moon-Sparkle - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Moon-Sparkle

Whom do you think was carrying attitude during beginning of Finale when everyone was in the house during tasks.

I felt it was "Saundrya" 

She wasn't talking much just fake smiling chewing gum showing attitude and i don't think she will stay friends with Priyanka, but not sure attitude kis baat ka tha lol😆

I felt it was shiv, nimrit & sumbul in that order đŸ€Ș

It was mandli especially shiv, nimrit and sumbul

After any competition, be it sports, or even war, opponents usually end up by respecting each other. But this Finale was very weird, especially the so-called “mandli.”Their constant bitching on live microphones, and sour faces were like wow! Sore losers!

And what was that when the Nimrit gal said something to the effect, “yes we can use bad language, we are adults na.” I was like, what?? Is she for real? When I was young, bad language was slapped out of me so I don’t’ carry the habit into adulthood.

No Nimrit,no, no, no, no. An adult is recognized by their avoiding bad language. Apparently,she knows nothing about self-respect, maturity and adulthood.

Originally posted by BiloxiBlues

After any competition, be it sports, or even war, opponents usually end up by respecting each other. But this Finale was very weird, especially the so-called “mandli.”Their constant bitching on live microphones, and sour faces were like wow! Sore losers!

And what was that when the Nimrit gal said something to the effect, “yes we can use bad language, we are adults na.” I was like, what?? Is she for real? When I was young, bad language was slapped out of me so I don’t’ carry the habit into adulthood.

No Nimrit,no, no, no, no. An adult is recognized by their avoiding bad language. Apparently,she knows nothing about self-respect, maturity and adulthood.

What else can you expect from Nimrit. 

Doing mistakes is one thing and not being apologetic abt them is another  . She has verbally  abused mutiple times in the house and every time she does it ....she comes back with the atitude .....yes I did and I am not sorry abt it  . But god forbid anyone even came near to speaking one harsh word abt her.......she would shake up the whole house.

That girl humiliated her own father in the house and on being asked said....he is my father and I hv the ryt to do whatever I like wid him. And she keeps claiming she did all that bcz she is real !!!

Originally posted by Moon-Sparkle

I felt it was "Saundrya" 

Bold: she’s still holding a grudge against Shiv and Priyanka for getting her evicted we all saw that when Salman asked her for her view on if Shiv and Priyanka played together 

Originally posted by BiloxiBlues

How pathetic she is, she abuses and then justifies and says to Priyanka " We are adults not 10 yrs old"

Such a brat she is

Originally posted by WhtsinAname

What else can you expect from Nimrit. 

Doing mistakes is one thing and not being apologetic abt them is another  . She has verbally  abused mutiple times in the house and every time she does it ....she comes back with the atitude .....yes I did and I am not sorry abt it  . But god forbid anyone even came near to speaking one harsh word abt her.......she would shake up the whole house.

That girl humiliated her own father in the house and on being asked said....he is my father and I hv the ryt to do whatever I like wid him. And she keeps claiming she did all that bcz she is real !!!

nimrit kare toh chamatkar ....koi doosra especially Priyanka kare toh balatkaar

Branded Tina had attitude during the entire finale.

She was not inside the housemates and she was rolling her eyes.

Kid baat ki ego hai Rs bansi ko? 

Tina had the most attitude. She was showing no emotions at all and sitting there like a zombie, her smile looked forced and fake. I didn't like Ankit and Nimrit as well but they atleast showed some emotion like Ankit getting angry or crying and Nimrit making faces and getting emotional when mandali was top 2. But Tina was the worst.