Molkki 1 and 2 episode 1 Same to same but why??what's on ekta's mind?

manveer.stan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I saw many ppls saying Molkii 1 and 2 are very same ! I have watched a bit clips of S1 i even thought same !!!! I never watched S1 though.Why Ekta did it? What's on her mind?She didn't bought her popular Kasam serial season 2? Sharad Malhotra?But this Molkki 2 why? M shocked ...let's see further the chemistry between Ashu and Vidhi they might rock coz ashish gives amazing screen presence.His chemistry with Priyal Gor was sizziling and cute in his first show.

Edited by manveer.stan - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

I think their characters will be different 

Thakur sahab ‘s character is in contrast with season #1 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ekta signed Ashish Kapoor for Molkki?

AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah I watched molki season 1 but this season I am watching it only for Ashish coz I liked him a lot in dekha ek khwaab

manveer.stan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sab log Ashish ke liye hi dekh rhe hain❤ but i still don't want Ashish dusron ka S2 kre come on balaji ke pass theme hi nhi tha kya? Ekta ne Molkki ke liye hi usko chuna instead i was wanting him to do beauty and the beast upcoming by ekta🥲 Dekha Ek khwaab and Beauty and beast both are fairytale .bad luck she selected him for Molkki not in Beauty and the beast.Shalin ,Kushal,Mohsin khan khan ko approach Kiya usne.🥲Ashish ko Molkki ke liye 😕😕Ekta Kapoor 

Edited by manveer.stan - 1 years ago
I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: manveer.stan

Sab log Ashish ke liye hi dekh rhe hain❤ but i still don't want Ashish dusron ka S2 kre come on balaji ke pass theme hi nhi tha kya? Ekta ne Molkki ke liye hi usko chuna instead i was wanting him to do beauty and the beast upcoming by ekta🥲 Dekha Ek khwaab and Beauty and beast both are fairytale .bad luck she selected him for Molkki not in Beauty and the beast.Shalin ,Kushal,Mohsin khan khan ko approach Kiya usne.🥲Ashish ko Molkki ke liye 😕😕Ekta Kapoor 

I hope his Instagram followers 100k ho next month tk