Real message to society

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

1) Woman can never forget first husband or first sasural ever 

2) Second husband should be ready to share his wife with first hubby and first hubby family after marriage 

3) If second hubby has kids they will never get a mother after their fathers second marriage also and mother will be busy in first hubby or step fathers home only 90% time 

4) If second hubby and divorced woman marry and have kids those kids will not get attention as mother is always busy with first husband and her kids from first hubby only 

5)  If first husband gets unwell wife will not leave house for one minute also till he gets well but if second hubby is paralyzed too wife will run off to attend to 1st hubby family and her kids from 1st hubby 

6) Always first hubby family and first hubby kids get importance maximum if woman marries second time 

7) If first hubby kids get unwell mother will leave everything and settle in 1st hubby house only but if second hubby kids get panick attack also mother never available 

8) First hubby mother and father are real mother father of wife over own mother and father always 

9) First hubby can humiliate and catch collar of second hubby or hit him but wife will not react much (only Mr. Shah)

10) If second hubby kid is adopted than first hubby family will outright humilate that kids whenever it goes to their home with mother yet mother keeps quiet as ex in laws and hubby are like God and its blasphemy to point out ex hubby or in laws faults 

11) If you marry a divorced woman you are supposed to give her family money in trouble and time to take abuse and humilation at hand of her ex hubby and ex in laws and her kids from first marriage but its blasphemy to get angry or shout at them in anger after thousand humilations too 

12) Any human must have patience of saint to marry a divorced woman in life because he will face so much humiliation, abuse, igorance from wife etc 

13) Only way to keep divorced woman who married you happy is to fall flat at feet of her ex hubby parents and consider them as God and ex hubby as your best friends or your wife will make your life miserable

14) If you have no parents never marry an divorced woman in life because she wants a parent or elder always or she never at your home and always in ex hubby home 

15) Only wife ex hubby and his family has desires, feelings, needs etc second husband his kids his family members have no feelings they are zombies 

16) If ex hubby eyes 2nd hubby sister  and plays love games with a girl 2 years younger to his eldest son also hes accha insaan and not ghatiya and ignore it, if second hubby makes his adopted kid mother sit in front of car seat hes cheater no. 1

17) Do not bother where your second hubby sister who you claim was like your daughter and his kaka disappears for months do not bother at all, but if ex hubby house a cat enters too you run home to shoo off cat from home. 

18) If hubby cheats on you during pregnancy than goes unwell still clean his potty and urine and do his seva all life (sati savitri has competition from kinjal and anupama in 2022) 

19) Misbehave and ignore own birth parents who struggled to bring you up for 23 years and gave you all in life but worship in laws and ex in laws(anupama) like own parents 

20) If ex hubby tries to steal kapadiya empire using love affair with depressed sister in law its to be ignored but if second hubby any relative do anything lesser too jump at them like tigress 

21) Your sons can flirt and roam with girls in college only and cheat and abondon them also its not big things but if a boy loves your daughter hes biggest criminal in world and deserves slaps and criminal kid treatment even if your own daughter is after him 

Moral of story: Never marry a divorced woman in life that too with kids ever in life even if you love from 100 years 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So true. This show is dangerous.

Also,

22. Working women can't be good mothers if they are not Anupama.

23. Strong, educated, opinionated women know nothing about life, family and home and are vamps.

24. ALL men are habitual cheats.

25. Elders, however, insulting, are always right and cannot be surpassed.

26. Loans are given without collateral and any hope of returning.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 1 years ago
Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Only and only if someone calls this out . But everyone is a fool in this show. 

strancho thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Also,

23. Strong, educated, opinionated women know nothing about life, family and home and are vamps.

It was so difficult for me to convince my mom when this ApMaAn couple married. Today she told me that this is why one should not marry a 45 year woman who has 3 kids and they all are grown up. I just said why don’t you watch Sreemoyee and in which family does a divorcee stay with her ex’s family. Writers if you really read our post please stop advertising it as a women empowerment show and ask your FL to stop boasting about her onscreen character. You guys are just harming the people who are trying to move on or have moved on. 

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Also,

I used to hear this back some thirty plus years ago when, my mother worked and took care of us. I remember even hearing this, get your girls married in their teens or else if they get educated, they will embarrass you by staying single and earning their own way. Forget getting grandkids.😡

I know someone who married her daughter to the first man who asked all because he was a residency doctor in USA, in 1988, she was 16, five months older than me. At her wedding she was telling all our mothers forget getting your daughters educated, marry them young.

I was sick to my stomach listening to this and seeing her daughter up there looking miserable. All her dream ended that day.🤢😢  Intelligent girl too. 

Could have been a doctor herself if given a chance. 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't think ANY current running show has a holier thou concept. ALL are culprits of ruining concepts in the name of TRPs.