Please pin this... 

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Has anyone seen it yet

Is the show worth watching?

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I started it with high hopes, and the response has been mixed so far. Just a few episodes are left. I will post a review after finishing it.

It's a good watch.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Dekh liya, one of the best series in Recent times. Story plot isn't hatke or New, but whole series in whole is entertaining.

Excessive use of Abuses, that too severe mentioning body parts, those who don't like all these things should avoid.

Shahid is brilliant as usual, played a better version of Charlie from Kaminey. Series is very similar to that film.

Whole cast is good, Director duo Raj & DK also did a fab job.

My Rating - 4/5.

SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Chellam Sir from family man makes an appearance 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Loved the series...Shahid is too good..but i am bowled over by Vijay Sethupathy! It's gripping, tense and so many twists and turns and thrills..Raashi Khanna was lovely too! Raj and DK making quality series one after another..

Zanny19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Binge watched it yesterday!! Interesting plot with many twists and turns. Each episode is about an hour long and held my attention throughout. Everyone acted well. Vijay Sethupathi was my favourite  ❤️ I like Shahid but this was not his best performance. He looked and acted a bit too posh which didn’t suit the character. Bhuvan Arora the guy who played Firoz is a talent to watch out for. Overall a very good series .. hopefully there’s season 2.

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Watching. Still haven't finished yet but everyone is acting well. 

The highlight is Gehlot and Michael's dynamics 😆 Specially loved the scene where he draws Gehlot's picture on wall and writes MC, BC,Ch@&# 🤣 His doodling was so funny and relatable 😆

And Sunny's seasickness after he laughed at Firoz😆

Overall so far it's a nice watch. Raj & DK make good shows with a good balance of everything.

Detailed review after I'm done watching.

Edit add: CCFART deserves a mention 😆

Edited by Chocru - 1 years ago