Posted: 1 years ago

I mean..I don't know what it means..

Edited by you2 - 1 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Its better than some other remakes

The movie I hope does ok though Kartik is good overall as an actor.  The energy level isn’t the same as in the original but song is one you can listen too as it’s similar to the original. 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I still prefer the original song Salman was amazing with his style swag and energy level and its still plays on my playlist.

The remake version is a good attempt but does the choreographer only gives Kartik one step for all his songs the only time i saw him actually dancing is Lukka Chuppi and Sonu Ki Titu. The guy can dance give him more dance steps,in every song of his its that one step with his foot tapping step. Give the guy his original songs. Whenever a song is remade the original song only comes to the mind they need to stop these  remakes they don't even let the original song to have its lifespan

Hope this film works for him the film looks average though

Edited by Mages - 1 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mages

I still prefer the original song Salman was amazing with his style swag and energy level and its still plays on my playlist.

The remake version is a good attempt but does the choreographer only gives Kartik one step for all his songs the only time i saw him actually dancing is Lukka Chuppi and Sonu Ki Titu. The guy can dance give him more dance steps,in every song of his its that one step with his foot tapping step. Give the guy his original songs. Whenever a song is remade the original song only comes to the mind they need to stop these  remakes they don't even let the original song to have its lifespan

Hope this film works for him the film looks average though

exactly 

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

There is no difference between this and the bhool bhulaiya 2 song remake 🥱. The original one looks like a masterpiece in comparison.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoczAoZhkZD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

If Kartik Aryan was in a park, he would always play on the slide