Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soominol thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

This is what Raavi deserved after spending 9 years of her life, heart and soul, all for this guy who is very soon going to raise the same questions to her. 

Does she not remember, It was Raavi who was yelling at the top of her voice to stop Shiva from fighting and to start finding alternate ways to earn. It was her who was yelling to pay attention to his health than to the festival. She was the one who wasn't ready to leave him alone and go and enjoy on the roof top all the patangbaazi, she was the only one standing with Shiva when he needed his family after both of his accidents. 

How dare she blame her for Shiva's condition. 

Pathetic. Really Pathetic writing. 🤢

Mere pass na hi ab energy hai or na hi words kuch bolne k liye 

Inke saamne kuch bhi bolna is like bhais k aage bin bajana 🥴

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manny136

Hope vamp tricks tuffy and fakes a pregnancy lol then bhabhiji in her baby obsession will not be able to get rid of her lol

Another kisi aur ka bachaa hadapba drama..😆..just what was missing..

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

Absolutely🤢,  with Nose flared Chindi Krisss 

(Who told this guy that people with money have to roam around wearing glasses, turtlenecks & flaring noses ?) 
Anyways krisssu deserves torture. And I prefer shweta more than prerna. 

028F877C-5B65-494A-AC21-E81E98088614.jpeg

Exactly..😆..this is why i feel satisfaction knowing krisuu is going to be baked alive in his turtle neck millionare kapde and shwetha is going to naacho him and utaaro his ishq waala love along with millions of dollars

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

This is what Raavi deserved after spending 9 years of her life, heart and soul, all for this guy who is very soon going to raise the same questions to her. 

Does she not remember, It was Raavi who was yelling at the top of her voice to stop Shiva from fighting and to start finding alternate ways to earn. It was her who was yelling to pay attention to his health than to the festival. She was the one who wasn't ready to leave him alone and go and enjoy on the roof top all the patangbaazi, she was the only one standing with Shiva when he needed his family after both of his accidents. 

How dare she blame her for Shiva's condition. 

Pathetic. Really Pathetic writing. 🤢

Bhabhi is that narcissist...her tactics are like..first show fake love and act like nothing happened...and when victims yet question her for her actions....she raise her voice..put the entire blame blindly on the person questioning her..even if her stand has no sense or reason..and now after when shouting nd throwing tantrums doesnt make her win over truth, emotional blackmailing will be her next tactic..

I repeat..there is only one thing ravi can do at the moment..just escape this madhouse with mithu before shiva comes back to his sense and throws ravi out while giving mithu to bhabhi..she will be left with nobody if she stays put with this witch..

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

If Bhabhi was Dil se saaf, mann mein gandagi - manipulative toxic matter nahin hota toh

A. Wouldn’t have kept doll house in her own room. If not rishita, could have kept it in Suman’s room.

B. Could’ve told chhutki Rishita made/ got this for her.

but No. aaaaa mahan only she is best jo dikhana hai. 

Exactly the second point..thats what i too was thinking all that time..i mean one would be wanting the kid to be xonfortable with  the mother at any cost..and she kept saying meri natasha meri natasha..it was cleqrky bhabhi trying to grab chutki into her web so that these 4 kids refuse to go anywhere away from her when their parents want to leave this crazy house..

deeps07 thumbnail

Watched the show after a long time..and this time the award for the most pathetic acting goes to kinshuk..he was horrible as a drunkard..what nonsense was that scene..🤪

And i know nothing and no one can beat bhabhi..but her oscar worthy gas lighting is yet to be telecasted..so for todays special drunkun act, kinshuk takes the rotten cake..👍🏼

firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dhara is blaming raavi for shiva's condition ? 😡

It was one of my worst thought which I hoped the writers won't stoop that low to ..but man this breed is something else 😡

Pathetic , toxic .. 

It boils my blood to read this crap . I sure won't be watching . 

Pathetic show and the pathetic thought process of the ones that churn this toxicity 🤬

And the worst part , dhara will be hailed mahan after this , no comebacks or questions to counter her rubbish . 

Evil , manipulation , toxicity always always win in this show .and shown as the best thing to ever happen  It's just not acceptable at all . 

I am appalled why the ratings are high. They should fall . 

Even out and out saas bahu and dirty kitchen politics shows put up a vamp bgm when someone utters such rubbish .. we as audience are told indirectly that this is not right and the very righteous but the doormat of the FL will someday emerge a winner . 

But here all this vampish things are told with aaaaa making it the ultimate truth of life , project it as mahaanta of the "mahaan lead" , normalize victim blaming, gaslighting and narcissm as a way of life . The victim is the villain for these pathetic bunch🤬

what have this made a possible decent family show into ..cha 🤬

Edited by firsttimehere - 1 years ago
Ria23 thumbnail

Please batao is show ka kuch hua ke nahi

I dont watch to watch dora nonsense

Is she still blackmailing chaubeys to write nonsense tracks ya phir koi akal aa gayi

Soominol thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ria23

Please batao is show ka kuch hua ke nahi

I dont watch to watch dora nonsense

Is she still blackmailing chaubeys to write nonsense tracks ya phir koi akal aa gayi

It's still the same rinse repeat drama

Nothing change bas toxicity badh gyi hai better hoga if you  don't watch it 

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deeps07

Watched the show after a long time..and this time the award for the most pathetic acting goes to kinshuk..he was horrible as a drunkard..what nonsense was that scene..🤪

And i know nothing and no one can beat bhabhi..but her oscar worthy gas lighting is yet to be telecasted..so for todays special drunkun act, kinshuk takes the rotten cake..👍🏼

Bhabhi can get plenty aaaa by

A. Focus & sudharo this daarudiyo pati

B. Zombie gets mukti from slurpyseva. Liver barbad .. chappal pehne ke mukti dedo. Bhabhi will again get to rule asaaaaaaa w/ sa ni dha pa 

Useless character this nimboo glove man. Even his jagatmata wife doesn’t care for him.