Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Precap for Friday

Bhabima - Shweta and its about Prerna but she was not part of the promo.

Bhabima is in the same red/black saree bit Shweta is on a new WITCH’s.Attire designed by RA 

Its happenimg in the aangan

Bhabima says, “Prerna ko iss ghar mei toh le aayi hoon mein par usse Shweta ki nazron se kaise bachkar rakhoon mein, bas Somnathji mujhe madad kare”😡😡😡😡

Shweta says, “ Madad toh appko koi bhi nahi kar paayegaa kyunki jab tak Natasha mere haath mei yaad rakhna, jis dhin mei Prerna ko iss ghar mei dekha phir se saare rishte taad taad kardoongi mein, yaad rakhna”’😡😡😡😡😡

Two repulsive characters have completely taken over this show and making it so unpleasant to watch 🤮🤮

So much for Bhabima’s concern about Shiva coming face to face with Shweta, He us not evrn in the pucture. Its all about Prerna and Bhabima’s concern for her.

No wonder they made Bhabima yell at Raavi and made her feel guilty and humiliated her, so she has no where to go and continue to be Bhabima’s slave with no respect in that house,

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Can criminal push mahanta and vile lady in the well along with mahanta 2 and piddi before getting punished by the law. 

Why everything is about mahanta amd leadben.  Can leadben husband go bankrupt 

mpks1 thumbnail

Episode starts with

3 boys in the aangan- praying to God asking him to make Shiva forget what they did on the terrace with Chutki’s iPad.

“ hey Bhagwan, please Shiva chachu hamari shararat bhool jaaye”

Chiku says, “ itninshanti”

Mitthu says, “ bhagwan ne hamari sunn li” 😆

Chiku says, “ haan haan”’

Shesh says, “ lagta hai Shiva chachu sab bhool gaye”’😆

Chiku says, “ Thank God, Shiva Chachu te aur koi nahi”

All 3 go and sit in the swing. 

Just then Chutki comes down with Pichkari and decides to spray the boys with water.

“ tande paani ka pichkari, bahut mazaa aayegaa, bahit mazaa aayegaa”  

And starts spraying on the boys. It took few seconds for the boys to realize that Chutki is doing it. The boys get fully wet and remove their shirt. Chutki continues to spray on them. 

Chutki is having fun and asked “mazaa aaya”

Shesh says, “ O’ Teri to”

Just then Dev- Rishita, Raavi, Bhabima, Krisuu and Suman hear the commotion in the aangan.

Bjabima is the first one to come towards the kids, Krisuu to comes there, Rishita comes out with Dev and Raavi too.

Bhabima asks them to stop whatever they are doing. 

Bhabima, Raavi , Rishita each get a towel and start wiping their kids.

Rishita takes Shesh away from Chutki and starts wiping him, he says, “ badi maa issne (pointing to Chutki) toh hume tande paani ki pichkari se nila diya”

Shweta hears this from upstairs, and says, “ Ye kamaal toh Natasha baby ne dhikaya hoga, Iam so proud of you baby, Carry on, mein bhi shopping carry on karti hoon ( online shopping) abb toh mere paas paisa hi paisa hai

⬆️⬆️⬆️ This is the Super Mother they want to portray and justifying Shweta’s criminal behavior.

Didn’t she come for Chutki’s treatment but doing online shopping? Yuck!  Both her and  Bhabima are awful human  beings and mothers😡

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

I feel sad episode after episode. I don't know why am I watching this show?
May be because of my love for KDIce and Raavi as a character. But to see unfair treatment to them who have given their heart and soul to the show is pissing me off everyday. 

By knowing how the story advanced, I don't even enjoy old episodes as I am unable to relate to it. 

Reading various FFs is a way to sooth the ShiVi fan in me. I don't know what else to do. 

When episodes are concerned, I hover on the preview bar to see if Raavi's face is shown anywhere in the episode and jump to that scene, only to see either Raavi getting bashed by someone or pleading someone.
Dev has been a constant support to Rishita and because of him leaving rumours or something we are getting a lot of Dev Rishita scenes these days. Just remind me when was the last Shivi scene? 
Nobody is waiting for them to romance onscreen anymore, but all I want is Raavi to feel loved or important to somebody.They should be seen as each other's support anywhere. Shiva should be seen he cares for Raavi like he is seen caring for his Bhabhi Maa despite of his mental condition. Do you really think its that difficult? They have even stopped Raavi Mitthu scenes. 
I know, nobody is going to be concerned from makers end and nothing is going to change. But I end up feeling sad. 

Cannot watch and cannot stop watching.

P.S- There are lot of things to troll but I am not in a mood today. Sorry for the emotional rambling.I am super upset.

mpks1 thumbnail

Bhabima made a doll house for Chutki in her room that’s how she was able to get Chutki to her side.

Chiku diesn’t consider Chutki family, even questioned Bhabima, why she is here.

Raavi agreed that Natasha AKA Chutki should apologize, afterall bacche hi toh hain but Rishita asked her to keep quiet and not interfere

Raavi got 1 line in the entire episode but was humiliated by Rishita.

Chutki calls Bhabima, aunty 🙄

Krish had 1 monologue and sayd, “ Chutki is indeed Rishita Bhabi ki beti”

Bhabima is blaming the boys and is going to hold Chiku responsible if something went wrong or they fought with Chutki.  Bhabima’s  laad pyaar on Chutki is not going well with Chiku. Even Shesh mentioned about it. 

Gautam- Shiva scene at the store with 2 customers was also shown today. The customers ended up breaking things at the store and destroying it until Gautam threatened to call the Police.

BTW, Gautam was drunk in that scene. Between the time he took Shiva to store and they reached there, looks like he got time to drink 🙄 

Soominol thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

I feel sad episode after episode. I don't know why am I watching this show?
May be because of my love for KDIce and Raavi as a character. But to see unfair treatment to them who have given their heart and soul to the show is pissing me off everyday. 

By knowing how the story advanced, I don't even enjoy old episodes as I am unable to relate to it. 

Reading various FFs is a way to sooth the ShiVi fan in me. I don't know what else to do. 

When episodes are concerned, I hover on the preview bar to see if Raavi's face is shown anywhere in the episode and jump to that scene, only to see either Raavi getting bashed by someone or pleading someone.
Dev has been a constant support to Rishita and because of him leaving rumours or something we are getting a lot of Dev Rishita scenes these days. Just remind me when was the last Shivi scene? 
Nobody is waiting for them to romance onscreen anymore, but all I want is Raavi to feel loved or important to somebody.They should be seen as each other's support anywhere. Shiva should be seen he cares for Raavi like he is seen caring for his Bhabhi Maa despite of his mental condition. Do you really think its that difficult? They have even stopped Raavi Mitthu scenes. 
I know, nobody is going to be concerned from makers end and nothing is going to change. But I end up feeling sad. 

Cannot watch and cannot stop watching.

P.S- There are lot of things to troll but I am not in a mood today. Sorry for the emotional rambling.I am super upset.

I can feel you each and every word is true 

@bold that's exactly what i do 

@bold 2 only constant thing in the show 

@bold 3 becoz of certain actor insecurity and tantrums 

Also it's clear that even mithu will leave raavi in near future becoz he want his brothers more than his mother will get support from baa and budhiya followed by bhakt Shiva which will be justified by showing how incompetent raavi as mother is 

mpks1 thumbnail

Dev is holding Chutki

Bhabima scolds Chutki while she is wiling Chiku, “ aisi shaitaani karte hain Natasha”

Shesh says, “ issko daanto nahi par maaro badi Maa” goes towards Chutki 

Bhabima stops Shesh and says, “ nahi Shesh, koi kisiko nahi maaregaa, koi kisiko haath bhi nahi lagegaa” then she turns to Natasha, “ bahut galat baat hai Natasha, sorry bolo teenon ko”

Chutki is quiet.

Rishita says, “ app kaun hote ho usse bolne waali usse order de rahi  sabko sorry bolo, kyin bolegi woh sorry, nahi bolegi woh sorry” 

Dev says, “ Rishita Bhabi hai woh usse daantne ka kya maarne ka bhi haq hai “

(Finally Dev’s Bhabi bhakti is awake toooooo🤣🤣, abb toh mandir confirmed 😂)!

Chutki walks up to Rishita and hides behind her,  holds her hand and looks at her. Rishita becomes emotional.

Raavi says, “ haan Rishita bacche hi toh hai sorry bolne se todi na choti ho jaayenge, its ok”

Rishita says, “ tum kuch mat bolo Raavi”’

This is the kind of respect or no respect   I am talking about which Raavi never gets😔, I am tired of saying it now because nothing is changing, itna bhi ghiro mat writers ek dhin utt nahi paaoge” 

Even Chiku and Shesh get more dialogues than Raavi and Shiva appears only twice a week anyways🙄

mpks1 thumbnail

Gautam- Shiva scene at the store

A customer asks for Oil. Shiva gets it and says it is 150 rupees.

Gautam who is punch drunk and standing near the galla while playing his silly thread game, loos at Shiva and the customer at the opposite counter🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

(I can’t stop saying, he is indeed a very useless character)

Gautam sees 2 bottles of oil whereas Shiva placed only one on the counter.

Drunkard  Gautam comes near Shiva  “ aye Shiva” gives the thread to the customer asking him to hold  and asks Shiva, “ kya kar raha hai tun, customer 1 bottle masng raha hai tu 2 de raha hai”

Shiva says, “ 2 kahan hai Gombi ek hi hai, dhyaan se dekho” (there is indeed only 1 bottle on the counter)

Gautam says, “ 2 hai, kya baat kar raha hai, pee meine tu nahi, aise toh Shiva hum aa jaayenge, woh kya kehate hain?”

Shuva says, “ ghatte mein?”

Gautam saus, “ haan woh toh aa hi jaayenge, par woh kya kehate hain, woh chalate hain na”

Shiva says, “ gaadi?”

Gautam says, “ haan gaadi, toh gaadi kis pe chalate hain?”

Shiva says, “ paiyye pe”

Gautam says, “ paiyya kis pe chalta hai?”

Shiva says, “ paiyya kis pe chalta hai?”

Gautam says, “ paiyya kis pe chalta hain, arrey sadak pe”

Shiva says, “ haan sadak pe”

Gautam says, “ haan sadak pe, aur sadak pe asyenge hum log”

Shiva says, “ abhi kya karoon”

Gautam says, “ ek kaam kar, ek bottle wapas rakh, ek bottle de”

Customer is watching this wahiyad conversation🙄🙄🙄

Shiva acts as if he picking up the 2nd bottle and placing it back in the shelf

Shiva shows the imaginary bottle and says, “ ye wapas rakh raha hoon, teek hai?”

Gautam says, “ haan, haan teek hai”

Gautam then turns to the customer and says, “ye lo bhai ek bottle tel” 

What a stupid scene this is!!🙄🙄🙄🙄

Bhabima solves all the world problems even the non-existent ones but does nothing about her drunkard husband, shows how much she cares about him.

mpks1 thumbnail

Back at Kandya Niwas

Bhabima now scolds Rishita, “ Rishita mere liye saare bacche barabar hai, koi zyaada ya kam nahi, agar Natasha konjagah par Chiku ye harkat karte toh mein isse bhi nahi chodti aaj, Maa - Baap ka kaam hai bacchon ko damjaana, Natasha ko wakah se ye teenon aaj buse ke truck mei giss gaye, aur issne paani bhi daal diya, hum nahi samjaayenge toh inke badmaashiyon ka level badta hi jaayegaa, dhin ba dhin”

Chutki says to Bhabima, “ toh inhe aap toko naa, inhone mere saat pehle kiya thaa inhone mere tablet toda hai”

Bhabima looks at Chiku 

Shesh says, “ tu bhi toh hamare airplane leke chali thi”

Bhabima says, “ airplane?”

Mitthu says, “ haan woh Krish Chachu ki album” 

Bhabima says, “ album?”

Chiku runs towards Mitthu and covers his mouth and whispers in his wars, “ chachu ka album phat chukka hai bahit daant padegi” 

(Chiku was not in this scene, how did he know what Mitthu and Shesh did with the album🙄)

Bhabima’s monologue, “ toh woh divorce papers Shweta ko Natasha se mila”

Chutki AKA Natasha continues her complaints against the boys, “ haan toh usse pehle tum logon ne mujhe uss ghar me leke aaye te naa, kotna pareshan kiya mujhe”

Shesh goes towards Chutki and says, “ tu ne bhi tih hamare kanche phenke te” 

Rishita goes in between both her kids to stop them from fighting but Bhabima beat her to it with her dialogues.

Bhabima says to Shesh and Chutki, “ arrey bas karo tum dono”

Chuki again hides behind Rishita.

Rishita says, “ Bhabi kyun daant rahi ho usse aapko nahi dhika rahe hai ki woh darr rahi hai, agar kisiko daantna hai naa toh ye saari problem ki jadd Chiku ko daanto”

mpks1 thumbnail

Bhabima says bacche galatiyan karte hain tih badon ko daantna chahiye par iss gjar mei bade itne saare galatiyan karte hain par koi usko kuch kahe toh bhookamp ho jaayegaa.

Bhabima cannot be told she is wrong and has to change her ways, she will immediately play her self-victimization card😔

I really don’t understand why these writers have to stoop so low in their writing and  show injustice all the time towards specific characters and keep Bhabima at a pedestal 😡