Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

WOW....this is pathetic and delusional at the same time...I feel sorry for her actually...I hope she is not losing it...and I am not mocking her because I will never mock mental health but I say in all seriousness...that she needs a psychiatrist ASAP....this is getting really bad...

and I haven't read the whole thread but I am hoping that the people who do not like Ranbir/Alia won't take it as an opportunity to bash them....based on the delusional rant of a mentally sick person....because that would be sadder than Kangna's rant...🤔 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kangana has said much worse things. At least she is not calling for mass murder. Even in your pain you should wish others well. This is just so confusing to comprehend. Who keeps who on a separate floor? RK keeps Aloo ? What ? She is not a pet to keep on a separate floor ? 

JustWandering thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I wish people had shown same reaction, similar energy when this vile woman attacked hrithik… everyone blamed hrithik and believed her delusional rants. 

atominis thumbnail

At that time she played her cards well and had upper hand as a newcomer, younger person, outsider pitted against an older, powerful male superstar. Plus people were more open to listen to her on wake of #metoo movement.

She had not made any weirdo statements prior to that so people listened to her.

But now I realise she was given too much attention and too much of a long rope which she did not deserve. 

I believe Aditya abused her but I now refuse to believe her rants on Adhyan and HR. 

atominis thumbnail

Has this Kangana not had several affairs with older married men herself that she keeps calling out others for being Casanova? 

Baat aise karti hai jaise khud sati savitri ho. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JustWandering

I wish people had shown same reaction, similar energy when this vile woman attacked hrithik… everyone blamed hrithik and believed her delusional rants. 

His bad luck that he worked with her ever.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

No one mentioned this point but she brought Up on how the Kapoor lad tried to throw himself at her . There was some gossip She sent him her nude pics not sure 🤔. This might be the reason she’s targeting them specifically like she did with hrithik. Either way she needs help ahd she’s becoming obsessed, and seems not to be in her right mind talking on spies. People waiting outside her home etc. early signs of schizophrenia. 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

First her obsession with Hrithik then DP and KJo then ranbir alia..

She is accusing him of forcing himself on her. Matlab kuch bhi..all of a sudden yaad aa gya...

She speaks like Hrithik, ranbir all r so much crazy for her but in reality men run away from narcissist  n egoistic women. 

Parveen babi too accused Amitabh of trying to kill her on movie set. It looks like kangana has early signs of schizophrenia or she is just bluffing to create controversy before her movie release.

Her political career also is doomed the way she blabbers. Bina sar per ka kuch bhi bolte rehti all time...

Edited by naaznin - 1 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: wat_up

No one mentioned this point but she brought Up on how the Kapoor lad tried to throw himself at her . There was some gossip She sent him her nude pics not sure 🤔. This might be the reason she’s targeting them specifically like she did with hrithik. Either way she needs help ahd she’s becoming obsessed, and seems not to be in her right mind talking on spies. People waiting outside her home etc. early signs of schizophrenia. 

I would switch my support to Kangana right away if this ends up true. But think about it? I can’t believe I am defending Ranbir. He got two of the most beautiful women in Bollywood in mutually consensual relationships. Imagine how many not so famous beautiful women he can get. Rapist, creeps are often desperate people who can not get anyone so resort to doing things like stalking. Why would Ranbir need to force himself on anyone? 

Being a casanova is wrong but not a crime. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is living in a parallel world. Obviously needs help asap but doubt anyone has guts to even suggest that to her.