Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Sounds boring and dry.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

Whether it is Aashiqui 2,ek villain,stree,chichhore,Baaghi,ABCD2..I have liked Shraddha in all of them..

How good a performer a star is ,depends on how the character he/she plays impacts the film.

She is very popular..I have seen her win almost all online polls on twitter handily.

This film will work because of her-Her freshness, her sweet and sexy appeal. Had they taken Nushrrat,the end result would be similar to Sweety ke titty.

Replace RK with Kartik-the BO result will be the same.

spot on ! Replace deepika with Katrina for pathaan result will be the same 😆   On topic , tho fresh pairing but nothing that really wZnt you to run to theatres to watch it😬will wait fir reviews and maybe watch it for RK if it’s not a cringe fest . 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The teaser is nice visually 

The song sounds good not great 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Briaahna

spot on ! Replace deepika with Katrina for pathaan result will be the same 😆   On topic , tho fresh pairing but nothing that really wZnt you to run to theatres to watch it😬will wait fir reviews and maybe watch it for RK if it’s not a cringe fest . 

I agree.Katrina and Salman would have given the same results with Pathaan.We know that they delivered record collections with Tiger series.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Teaser hi sun liya repeat pe 

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I agree.Katrina and Salman would have given the same results with Pathaan.We know that they delivered record collections with Tiger series.

nope , tiger 3 would have broken records but not like this . This was a personal win for shah from all around the world. Such love is only reserved for shah ❤️let’s digest this . Like I said personal . 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

The music and composition sounds familiar. 

I thought the songs would have a faster beat.  

Was Ranbir trying to flip his hair at one point?  

It is a complete rip off of Diljit Dosanjh’s lover. Ironically not ever half as good .

https://youtu.be/mH_LFkWxpI0

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

It is a complete rip off of Diljit Dosanjh’s lover. Ironically not ever half as good .

https://youtu.be/mH_LFkWxpI0

Oh wow. Yea the initial beat is definitely the same. But then Tere Payaar kind of goes a different direction. Idk how to explain it.  Anyway, I’m unfamiliar with Punjabi music so I had never even heard this Diljit song.  There must be another Hindi song similar to this Tere Payaar.  

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think the song had potential. It is a nice romantic song. But with the title it has..and the trailer.. the emotions look fake ..or it is infact fake.  So how will it connect.  Over time,it will do well..basic or not.

The title gives the film away.. I think it should have been revealed in the film.It worked for Sweety ke titty, because..it was a part of Punchnama punchverse🙃.This is a fresh pairing..

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think the song had potential. It is a nice romantic song. But with the title it has..and the trailer.. the emotions look fake ..or it is infact fake.  So how will it connect.  Over time,it will do well..basic or not.

The title gives the film away.. I think it should have been revealed in the film.It worked for Sweety ke titty, because..it was a part of Punchnama punchverse🙃.This is a fresh pairing..

Sweety ke WHAT 

Actors with OTT expressions? - Page 2 | Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies,  Bollywood Chat