Pathaan - "easter eggs" (references to SRK the actor & rl person)

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Those who watched Pathaan may have discovered/noticed references to other movies (not only SRK ones!) - through dialogues, visuals, props, acting (of whomever) - or to something happened in real life (of one of the acting persons)....

I start with an obvious visual : Pathaan hanging upside down in the car (Dilwale reference)

dialogue: "Bhaag, Pathaan, bhaag" (Tiger = KaranArjun reference)

prop: eyedrops (Raees/Dear Zindagi reference)

acting: Pathaan (with hat) grabbing Rubina (who dances) to dance with her (quite in the style of the tunnel dance in JTHJ with Katrina)

happened in real life: the word "blast" in combination with the word "have" (Aryan's cell phone)

I hope you may find pleasure in sharing your discoveries 😊

I don't know if it makes sense to stick this topic as long as Pathaan is in cinemas. What do you think,

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Let me post one without even watching the movie 

Have A Blast easter egg,  SRK was trolling Govt. πŸ˜›

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I let you post, Zeal, even without you having read my entrance post...and, well, YOUR interpretation isn't mine...it is a reference to the guy who thought that  the "having a blast" on Aryans cell phone would = taking drugs...he just wasn't familiar with youth lingo. πŸ˜‰

Why do YOU point at SRK? in addition at SRK "trolling the government"???

It was Siddharth who wrote the script and did include the easter eggs...you don't even know the two scenes where this word was used with it's different meanings.

Please write here only if you have found an easter egg backed by a scene you know.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clochette

I let you post, Zeal, even without you having read my entrance post...and, well, YOUR interpretation isn't mine...it is a reference to the guy who thought that  the "having a blast" on Aryans cell phone would = taking drugs...he just wasn't familiar with youth lingo. πŸ˜‰

Why do YOU point at SRK? in addition at SRK "trolling the government"???

It was Siddharth who wrote the script and did include the easter eggs...you don't even know the two scenes where this word was used with it's different meanings.

Please write here only if you have found an easter egg backed by a scene you know.

Wait so Srk fans trolling Govt on this blast reference was a lie? So the guy who wasn't aware of the lingo was to be the only one to be blamed.. who will tell other srk fans.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Let me post one without even watching the movie 

Have A Blast easter egg,  SRK was trolling Govt. πŸ˜›

Never seen a bigger fan of the movie without even watching it. You are in every Pathaan thread. #PathaanMagic

OT: SRK's entry scene when he frees himself of the shackles and goes 'Ghunghroo root gaye' is a clear ref to War's song 

Jim commenting on RAW agents romancing ISI agents and name dropping Tiger-Zoya 

You should put a spoiler warning in the thread title Clochette

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Never seen a bigger fan of the movie without even watching it. You are in every Pathaan thread. #PathaanMagic

Maybe it's true you become what you hate. SRK fans se hi seekha hai. Kaise har national topic mai nak ghussad dete hai chahe puri knowledge ho na ho.

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Maybe it's true you become what you hate. SRK fans se hi seekha hai. Kaise har national topic mai nak ghussad dete hai chahe puri knowledge ho na ho.

Haan Bhai .. saari knowledge to tere hai dimaag mein bhari padi hai πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ