Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SP2684

Sorry for ditching you lot in the Pari mandir, but been bit under the weather. I caught just a few bits of yesterday’s eppy - and Sha proper annihilated Archana in the kitchen 🤣 - she should really pick someone else to target - every time she’s tried with him uska popat hi hua hain.

Last time was when she tried to character trash him and Tina to his face - his response ensured her regressive soch haunts her for weeks 😆  

feel better soon, babe 🤗kal to main akeli thi or yeh itne sarey thay. chingu ki example k hisab se to main sherni thi or yeh hyenas🤣

bb ka plan to chal gaya. archu ko wkw ka itna charhaya k wo wapas agai apne pagal mode mein. agli baar zarurat parhi to is k uper hi daal dein gey pari k mess ups ka blame 🤣 i'm glad shalu didn't entertain her and try to fight back because that's what she wanted. if anyone knows how to make her lose her marbles, it's him 😆

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KatnissEverdeen

I hope this is not the case! 
Freeloaders shouldn’t move ahead! Waste of space!
Only individual players must move forward otherwise next time onwards ppl will think n times before signing up! 

They already do especially after last few seasons. Why do u think colors struggle so hard to find even dhang ke wild cards? Lol

Most of the contestants that come on the show now r strugglers, has beens or people rocked with controversies looking to re start their career or colors faces who need a new image make over or to build up a big fab base and get some limelight for a serial they r signed up to do after the show (sometimes makers get so desperate they offer roles in serial as a bargaining chip to contestants to come on bb lol).

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Main toh mado ki post dekh ke 4-6 page skip karke hi aati hun...warna fursat mein betha betha rubber banata rehta hai😆

MadO show ke baad contestants ki life ko lekar bashing chalu karta hai. 😆 
Priyanka ko MadO ki taveer email karni padega with message “Kripia kar ke aap iss photo wale se savdhaan rahi ye. “ 😆 😆 

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

O sakina zulfonwali jaane jahan

Bewaqoof banati teri baatein kisko yahan

Hyenas vs sherni pari saaf saf dekhlo chashme saaf kar ek😳

💃💃 Mehfil  mehfil ae shamma phirti ho kahan 💃

Chal - Yeh tere liye Chinguuu 😘

Yeh teri aankhen jhuki jhuki 
Yeh tera chehra khila khila
Yeh teri aankhen jhuki jhuki
Yeh tera chehra khila khila

Badi kismatwaley* hai woh 
Badi kismatwaley* hai woh 

Pyar

Tera

jise mila!!! 🥰❤️

*Panauti kismet! 😳🤣

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

obvs they will have a problem. kal discussion chal raha tha k agar prenka, tina, ya archu ne i will slap her bola hota like nimmo said in the promo to unki watt lagti wkw pe 🤣

What? 🤣 How many times has Archana said she’ll slap someone in an argument. IIRC Pr Madam said it back to Archana once too, not only that she shoved Archana’s hand away from her face - hailaaaa HINSAAA 😆

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Nimrit vs Archana 🥳 Both will get what they deserve.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Such negative peoples shouldn't be allowed on the forums who spread rumers its annoying .

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sakina3

What? 🤣 How many times has Archana said she’ll slap someone in an argument. IIRC Pr Madam said it back to Archana once too, not only that she shoved Archana’s hand away from her face - hailaaaa HINSAAA 😆

that's what i responded with that let's not forget that archana has actually been violent. uska to signature dialogue hai raaptey dene wala or maar k mor banane wala jo k wo har waqt bolti hai. tina also said a few times that she'll slap shalin. never brought up on wkw. not defending nimmo here but it's wrong to claim that no one else would get a pass for it when it has already happened 😆

spicysagar thumbnail

RESPECT 🫡 

spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

Such negative peoples shouldn't be allowed on the forums who spread rumers its annoying .

I don’t think mahiya was trying to disrespectful. He didn’t do it deliberately. 
He/She thought if just sharing it here. It was not an intent to hurt anyone. 🤓

mahiya deleted the post l, earns my respect. 

Edited by spicysagar - 1 years ago