Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

This one 🤏🏻💓

FneKc8IXgAAOhwz.jpeg

Inko dekhke mujhe mera bachpan yaad aata hai, my sister, a kaand maker like shesh, my brother, youngest one, meek and shy, kaand me phas jaane wala and me the eldest one, saves them and sameto raita 🤣

This used be me with my mauhalle wale dost after breaking the window😆

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Shiva comes to the aangan  with his food and sits on the single seater sofa where the remote was, TV gets turned on.

Its the same news anchor and the same news, “ abb chaltein hai agle khabar ki ore, paas ke jungle se ek Tiger Sombath mei guss aaya hai kaha jaa raha hai ki ye Tiger apna raasta batak gaya hai, rescue teams lagatar Tiger ki khoj karne mei lagi hui hai, aakhri baar Tiger ko M.G. Road ke aas paas dekha gaya thaa, logon ko appeal kiye jaa rahe hai ki ghar mei rahe aur jaise hi Tiger dhike, iss number par rescue team ki suchit kare”

Just then Krisuuu and Prerna also come sit in the asngan.

Shiva shouts, “ Maa kasam, Tiger”

Suman and Dhara are also in the aangan.

Suman is shouting, “sher kahan hai, sher kahan hai, ate bhago, kidhar hai?”

Shiva says, “udhar hai, TV pe, dekhna kaise akela ghoom raha hsi bechara”

Sumsn watches the news too.

Krisuuu says, “lag gayi lanka”

Duara says, “Krisuu abb tu kahi nahi jaayegaa, tujhe accha lage, bura lage aaj tu aur Prerna yahi rukoge”

Prerna smiles at Dhara.

Dhara continues, “itna bada Tiger ghoom raha hai bhara”

Krish’s monologue, “jiska darr thaa wahi hua”

Krish says to Dhara, “ Bhabi hum hotel mei safe hai, hum hotel mei rahenge”

Dhara says, “arrey meine kaha naa tu kahi nahi jaayegaa toh kahi nahi jaayegaa, tu yahi par rukoge, aur Prerna bhi rukegi, chal jaa apne kamre mei”

Suman says to Dhara, “aye shaadi se pehle? Tujhe bhi Gombi ke lug lagi hai kya? Ye sab modern tarika mere ghar mei nahi chalegaa”

Dhara says, “ Maa kya aap bhi? Prerna mere kamre mei so hasyegi, tabh toh teek hai na”

Suman nods her head. Prerna seems to be happy and Krish is looking at her.

Dhara asks, “Prerna tujhe koi problrm toh nahi hai naa”

Prerna says, “ no, no absolutely not” and smiles 

Dhara says, “teek hai toh phir” and smiles too.

Just then Krisuu gets a call from Prerna’s  mom and he picks up the call and walks away, “ haan mom” 

Suman mocks him, “Mom, Mom kya karta hai mombatti hai kya”

Krissu goes away

Shiva is continuing to eat 😂😂

Dhara says, “Prerna Mom ko tujhse baat karni thi, karni thi”

Prerna says, “mujhse?”

Dhara says, “ haan, aajaa”

Suman too nods her head.

Prerna starts walking towards Dhara and she takes her to Suman. 
Suman says, “kue ke paas chal”

Why is Prerna’s mom calling Krisuuu instead of talking to Prerna?🙄

Tiger ko Hindi mein बाघ bolte hain sher means Lion. 

Wese Gujarat mein Tiger kese ghum raha hain samajh nahi aata 🤪

Chote se bacche ko bhi pata hain Gujarat is famous fir their Gir Lions

But as usual makers can't show anything correct about Gujarat in this show  

mpks1 thumbnail

Night  time continues in Kandya Niwas

Krisuuu comes to his room, turns on the light and looks at things around, Guitar? 😳 opens hos cupboard and feels his sweater, shirt or whatever! 

He always had a bicycle on the wall since the renovation  which is still there.  He sits on the bed and looks around again, gets FB of his fight with Shweta on their SR. Gets up from the bed and makes a bed for himself on the floor.

He gets FB of his confrontation with Dhara who asks him to leave the house because she blamed him for all that happened especially Chutki’s kidnapping,

Why was there a sad BGM for Krisuuu and why are the writers justifying wjat he did? 😔

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

I am a married woman whose marriage has been fairly successful. I can say with conviction that Shiva- Raavi marriage is not even a marriage worth talking, no examples set or nothing to learn from it. The effort is all one-sided and in real life such marriages won’t even last for few months.  Anyway it is what it is and there us nothing extraordinary about it. Just like how Shiva takes Raavi for granted, he has already started taking his son fir granted and that’s what the writing is reflecting. I won’t be surprised if he showers more love on other kids especially Chiku over Mitthu because it has been ingrained in Shiva’s mind that needs to be indebted to Bhabima for life, other things don’t matter much to him. 

This is most likely happening. If suppose they go bankrupt to a state where only one of the kids can go to school, Shiva would choose Chiku for sure despite of knowing the hardships he has faced in the past and he has to face till date because of being illiterate. 
He can very likely give Mitthu to Dhara too, claiming Bhabhi ki parvarish is world's best parvarish and Raavi ke dimaag me to bhusa bhara hai. 
Because Dhara has sacrificed a lot in life and Shiva has to keep returning her favours. 

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nami2811

I'm kinda liking the new girl. She's a much better actress than Swetha for sure, looks pretty and is good with kids.. like a breath of fresh air in the show 😆

Well, as long as she is not doing mahaan acts she's bearable 😆

Mithoo is too cute!! ❤️ Love to see more of the kids in action.

She is sure better than shweta 

Though They are trying to already make her mini Dhara , with added ingredients: Chirpiness of Raavi , smartness of Rishita. Too much ho jayega- for Krish.

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

Kayka keep away,mereko hi trouble me daal dete the,jab mamma dophar me soti thi after I return from school, kabhi aata se naha lena kabhi shampoo ki puri bottle pani me khaali karna kabhi mitthi felana tod phod karna, and mumma ka same dialogue "dhyaan nahi rakh sakti" 🥲🥲😂😂

And then makes me clean everything 🥺😂

Same 

I have saved my brother's butt several times but majal hain usne meri help ki hain. 

He has never been someone who getting into fights, thod fhod unlike me 🤣 but pata nahi kese na chahte hue bhi most of the time he used be the one to break and damage the things in the house😆

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VNuts

All of the adults in this show are unbearable. Raavi too. Bohut ho gaya inn sab ka roz roz ka drama. 😔

By the way, I found the the new actress to be a cross between robotic and over-chirpy. Anyone else?

Thanks for tagging me, Akka. ❤️

I too can't support Raavi if makers qre gonna fulfill their shitty abusing and mistreating kids fantasies from her by making her involve kids  

Also she needs to shut up her husband, if she thinks calling her mkbkb makes him get better in her twisted mind at least ask him to open his toxic mouth when kids are not there. 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

Wha Shiva said, he is abiding by with full dedication that nothing else matters to him.

"Meri Puri Zindagi Aapki Hai Bhabhi"

He never became a husband. He only needed a wife (like his Dhara Bhabhi)  who if doesn't obey him becomes his number one enemy. 

And now, unknowingly he is not a father. He has almost nothing to do with his son. 

So the character of Shiva Pandya is just reserved to obey, worship and fight for his Bhabhi, bring Maa ke kangan and off course doubt his wife and yell at her. 

Indeed Uski Puri Zindagi Dhara Ki Hi Hai. 

Shouldn't have gotten at least re married or made a kid  

Rehta apni mahaan bhabhi ke charnon mein 

Pehle Raavi ki life made hell ab uss chote Mitthu ki bhi. 

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Honestly, don’t know where this show is going at this point!

Rushed Leap, too many unfinished unanswered previous storylines, 

Too many new characters, with hotchpotch edited scenes. Again no balance with this big cast, while BhaGo & chikoo get long extra scenes- the base story of 2 couples who suffered most gets hushed away in mini scenes. Their kids have created good buzz, but again they don’t get much beyond family scenes. 
Krish-One that needed to be shown reprimanded, is being hailed as hero - victim. Just like Dhara. 

No good support cast, Because it is already too crowded. 

(like mama Mami Anita hardik kanta kanta bahoo kaka jaanu Sharukhbhai etc etc )

At present their narratives are only 2:

Dhara plotting with Suman, to trap all in this house. Throttle their progress, way & wish if life, control all. How is this ideal? Or as RA’s Tland gang claims: good motives? Good story? 

Krish moved on w/ zero conscience about how his idiotic push for shwta ruined other lives, instead we get his new lovestory, his absurd ‘dukh’ & weird attitude.

Shiva’s condition: was a lollipop to bring KD onboard & promote leap. It is Director who pushes him to yell lotder. No progress for character,  no concern for child actors. Deliberate try to let ShiVi be in jeopardy.

DeShit’s babyloss is shown nonexistent beyond few mentions.

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Gautam - Shiva scene

Gautam is drinking outside- in front of  the house, has got a whole set up.

Shiva comes there and sits next to him.

Shivaxsays, “poore bheje ka bhajiya bann gaya hai Gombi zondagi mei kya chal raha hai kuch samsj nahi aa raha hsi, mere liye ek glass bana do, aspke saat peeta hoon”

Gautam says, “samaj mei tih mere bhi nahi aa raha hai Shiva, chal teek hai”

Gautam makes a drink for Shiva and asks him to drink.

Shiva gets the glass and was about to drink but stops and says, “ ye kya hai Gombi, asp mujhe daaru pilaaoge” throws the alcohol away and keeps the glass on the table.

Shiva continues, “kya ho kya haya hai aspko? Aur aap kabse itne peene lage? Aapko pata hai aapki wajah se Dhara Bhabi kitne pareshan hai, hum sab kitne pareshan hai”

Gautam says, “ phir se hil gaya isska dimaag ka taar” 

Shiva says, “aapko naa sabak sikata hoon, ruko”

Shiva calls the Police Station 🤣🤣🤣

“Hasn Somnath Police Station, mein naa Shuva Pandya bol raha hoon, PandyaStore se,  haan Pandya Store waala  ye jo mere bhai hai na Gautam Pandya roz daaru pee raja hai Gujarat mei, aur woh bhi ghar pe, Dhara Bhabi pareshan ho rahi hai, hum sab pareshan ho rahe hain, aap teen chaar dhin ke liye andhar daal do inko” 🤣

While Shuva is talking to the Police, Gautam is chasing  him to make Shiva stop talking to the Police.

Gautam says, “Shiva mera dimaag kharab mat kar, meine daaru Gujarat ke bahar se source kiye, phone mujhe de”

Shiva says, “daaru peena galat baat  hai, mein aapka saat nahi doonga samje”

Gautam In inebriated stare says, “haan, haan teek hai lekin phone de mujhe, apne bhai ko marwayegaa kya” snatches Shiva’s phone and checks the call log.

Shiva says, “marwaayegaa matlab? Mein kyin aapko marwaaoonga, aur Gombi aapko phone karna hai toh apne phone se karwa lo, mere phone mei balance nahi hai”

Gautam says, “yahsn tere bhai ko Heart Attack aanewaala thaa, aur tujhe balance ki padi hai?”
Shiva  says, “ pata nahi aajkal kya bakwaas karte hain” And  steps away from there. Gautam looks on and goes near Shiva who is looking at the sky and mumching on something 

Gautam hugs Shiva and falls on him as he is fully intoxicated. . Shiva says, “ Gombi ka bheje ka taar hil gaya, aur peeyo daaru, baito idhar” and makes Gautam sit on the chair.

What a lousy character Gautam has become!! Taking up drinking to justify his actions and forget all his problrms? What a low level thinking? 😡

With age they say comes maturity but here Gautam is losing respect, acting silly and most importantly being irresponsible.

If drinking was the solution to run away from problems, half the world population would be gone by now.