Aye Aye Today's Episode...

MiuniS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I am back to analyse today's episode as it had real clues how the story might go ahead... If you picked up the hints like me ...do join the conversation πŸ˜³

1. As an Introvert myself I was in Cold Sweat when -

A. Ehsaan came to Katha's house out of nowhere to ruin a good family time like an unwelcome guest.

B. Seeing a matrimony setup after a hardwork day at office and expected to eat with them.

2. The pairing of a 20+ student who just completed studies with a 30+ man( Katha 30+, Adi definitely 30+, Viaan & Ehsaan same circle obvio 30+) sent shivers down my spine. Also when you are not mentally ready never settle...i am 25+ and never ever my parents forced me to entertain the idea of marriage. They said when you are ready and if you really find someone you like then settle.

I have no intentions though yet seeing Viaan in a position which is awkward for me too I was uncomfortable for him.

3. The best friend who doesn't keep his mouth tight. Dude if my bestie keeps on spilling the spoilt milk of my life to someone whom I haven't given permission to share, then that's such a bad friend. These kinds of big things in ITV are always said by someone else, this is such a bad thing that even irl people tend to share your deepest secrets without your permission. ITV in this is really a bad influence. I would have loved if Viaan was the one to share his story with Katha instead of his friend who creeped me out in today's episode.

4. Another character who doesn't sit well with me is Bandar's grandfather. That man is an a**hole... He is so self centred that he would think only about his own emotions and intentions as his wife said. First he didn't accept his son, then his daughter in law then their kid...leave money he was not ready to give baddua... Yet today his love has reciprocated for the newly found pota and I am sure he would be the one behind his sudden disappearance tomorrow. Such men/women are pain in ass... He don't care with the fact that others might worry for his grandson and before him there might be human beings who could be more concerned. 

The only Good Thing:

5. Katha Dodging whole Viaan thing by saying Ehsaan and Viaan to be together. My girl might watch BL series like me🀣 we don't suck for bromance we suck for sexual tension between menπŸ˜† At least they have visible Chemistry between them ...which is enough to sail the ship.

Well leaving that, we saw a hint of the OG Katha who was humorous like her late husband Adi.

6. I am clear Viaan's mother won't like Katha at all and the reason would be same as Adi's father and also Adi's sister in law. They only see middle class women as ambitious and Viaan now chalta firta ATM...but these people tend to forget that a gold digger neither sees age nor marital status as in Viaan's father's case ( also we don't know the real story coz a villain in someone's story might not be a villain in reality. That villain might not be a prostitute but girls like us who works.... His father could have hid the fact he was married or even his father might force the lady... It's just since he died on her bed she was forced to be a villain in the story hence won't comment) But Viaan's mom's insecurities will definitely be projected by Katha...

- There's two routes where Viaan's mother's thinking can lead her to:

1. Katha is a wench who is trying to get her single son for money when she has a son to take care off. Basically a lifeline to provide to her son.(Negative)

2. Viaan can be attracted to women like her... Like since he has high regards for single mother for his own mom, he might get attracted to single mothers (Positive)

There's a heavy chance that she might pursue the negative route only.

7. Why do I think it was Viaan's first time? If yes ... Didn't Katha notice? She is experienced after all.

Anyways bringing all together... Viaan's mom arc with insecurity from Katha as she seems to be aware of her son's extra sensitive nature towards her, Ehsaan arc of trying to get into Katha's personal space, Katha's father in law's arc with obsession of Aarav. All will take a bad turn for sure...

Also why don't our ITV show some healthy courtship? Men genuinely being a gentleman trying to impress the lady they like without being creepy and without being controlled by his family... It's really a scarce thing to see in ITV. Since this is so scarce and women seems to get happy with bare minimum we sometimes don't have the opportunity to be treated like a Queen by our Kings.

Anyways that's my analysis for today. Feel free to add your thoughts too.

With this I the apostle of Love Signs off ...

Yours Mimi😳

Special Mention: IT WAS NINJA AND NINJAS ARE JAPANESE πŸ€£ owkie Ehsan... You got -2 from Bandar... Your rapport went down so your chance to be accepted by the family πŸ˜† and be Katha's partner...😲 The Awkwardness was Visible and could be felt even sitting in front of the TV by the audience πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by MiuniS - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Excellent post πŸ‘

MiuniS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Excellent post πŸ‘

Thank you so much...it was fun analysing today's episode πŸ˜Š

Sameera85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

why don't our ITV show some healthy courtship? Men genuinely being a gentleman trying to impress the lady they like without being creepy and without being controlled by his family... It's really a scarce thing to see in ITV. Since this is so scarce and women seems to get happy with bare minimum we sometimes don't have the opportunity to be treated like a Queen by our Kings.

Quoting you

Not just itv healthy make leads who are all green flags have never been shown on any indian tv channels.. Barring a few all are the same... The arrogant, entitled, mannerless, ungentlemanly men with all red flags are Hero's and no matter what the female lead has to go to him after he sheds a few tears and confess her undying love to him..... Narcissistic much..... And men with all green flags are considered boring no wonder our men and boys have this MCP attitude, sense of entitlement.. These shows glorifies them

Edited by Sameera85 - 1 years ago
RatiPandey615 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Loved your analysis! 

So true!! Ehsan just turning up to Katha's house was straight up creepy. Who does that???

And Viaan's bg was really not his story to tell

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

OMG your analysis actually makes me want to watch the episode. I was avoiding thinking it will be boring, 

Thanks so much for the wonderful analysis, what a treat to read 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nice analysis.

Ehsan suddenly coming to katha's house was really awkward. Even i felt what kind of imposing and nosy guy is this. Aise bina bataye kisi ke ghar mein koi dinner leke kaun aata hai yaar. I generally dont like aarav's scenes because itv children are portrayed as so mature than their age that it seems unnatural but this time i liked him being frustrated over unannounced guest in house, he was behaving like normal child hereπŸ˜†

First ehsan trying to find information from viaan then from katha and in a hope that she would spill some beans, he tells her about his best friend's painful past that too without his permission.....this all was so problematic. But i guess the reason for which he is reacting like this is because he is feeling left out. He can definitely sense that something has happened between kaviaan and that something is so strong that it had changed the beliefs of his best friend and even katha seems to be bothered about it. 

Ehsan likes katha and he is already feeling ignored by her. The feeling that something important about her is known to viaan not him and somehow viaan taking drastic steps which might impress katha. This is what unnerving ehsan. So he is trying to compensate in his own way.

About Viaan's father story, we dont have any other perspective over it and from few past scenes it been established that other woman snatched papa raghuvanshi for money so i guess we have no option but to believe it.

I don't think it was Viaan's first time. 30+ man being virgin doesn't seems to be believable πŸ˜† if not anything then viaan must have atleast "test" few women in his past.🀣  In OG, there is track where he finds out that he had a daughter with one of his past gf. So in that case he can't be a virginπŸ˜†

Now coming to papaG. That man is epitome of selfishness. And it was very problematic that katha didn't even say anything to him. She accepted him like an ideal bahu once aarav's treatment was done which is contradictory to katha's character. This man was trouble in past, now being selfish in present and will definitely be a pain in a** in future also. In OG, no such footage was given to katha's in laws but here clearly garewaal's getting lots of screen space so in future when katha decides to settle again with viaan these garewals are likely to create problems for sure.

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 1 years ago
Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Ehsan is turning creepy and nosy more and more each day. There are two dimensions that we can attribute to this. Either Ehsan is the way he is, looks joyful and over-friendly, doesn't know where to draw boundary. Such people are a red flag, comes with an alert message to stay away

Otherwise, Ehsan is hurt because his best friend is hiding things from him, and he is trying to get what happened between Katha and Viaan

In the context of story being aired on ITV, we must understand that Ehsan is the guy who will be accepted more by Katha-Aarav and even a part of audience, him being friendly and more cheerful. So to make Viaan-Katha as a pair more acceptable, Ehsan must look creepy. It is unavoidable for the story progression

It was really awkward for him and Katha for him to intrude into her personal space, asking awkward questions, revealing his best friend's trauma's with someone else, suddenly appear at her doorstep at odd hours. Ehsan sharing Viaan's childhood trauma with Katha was really bad. Katha is intelligent enough to stop the topic with a subtle joke 

Viaan's redemption started, he is putting all his efforts to bring in changes in his thoughts and perceptions, not just for Katha, but for the whole female staff that they have. Its a good change. Most importantly, he is maintaining distance with Katha, as requested by her

The matrimonial date set up looked very similar to what happens in real life also. Very awkward for both the parties, yet such efforts are never stopped by parents. 

Viaan's mom is another red flag. Her thoughts on equal social status and class from where the girl belongs to  is something which will cause troubles for Katha-Viaan. 

I can understand PapaG trying to look Aarav from the distance and getting emotional. I have seen the same with my great grandpa in real life. As long as he does not try to take Aarav away rightfully from Katha, I don't see him as a threat. And I don't think he feels entitled to keep Aarav. he himself is guilty of what he did to them

Let us see how they take the story further

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Lovely..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Looks like most of the characters are red flags in this show.πŸ˜† Viaan,Ehsan, Katha, PapaG and now the latest one to add is Mrs Raghuvanshi. πŸ˜† 

Among all these characters Mrs Raghuvanshi is the most hated one. I just can't tolerate this kind of woman. πŸ˜‘

High time makers should bring Reva back. Her story is needed now to restrict Ehsan's actions.πŸ˜†

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nabni_blr31

Lovely..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Looks like most of the characters are red flags in this show.πŸ˜† Viaan,Ehsan, Katha, PapaG and now the latest one to add is Mrs Raghuvanshi. πŸ˜† 

Among all these characters Mrs Raghuvanshi is the most hated one. I just can't tolerate this kind of woman. πŸ˜‘

High time makers should bring Reva back. Her story is needed now to restrict Ehsan's actions.πŸ˜†

Rewa ka character they have scrapped she was there in OG and bcoz of her FL said no to working with Ehsaan on a project but idhar to she will directly tell him to back off,uske baad Ehsan dignified ban jaye bs .

I think Rewa won't be back