Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
so does Salman 😍🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 seeing Tiger Salman again onscreen beating up goons and his signature dialogues😍🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 I just can’t stop gushing and wished is role was more!! They could have chopped deepikas role and given him more !! 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

so does Salman 😍🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 seeing Tiger Salman again onscreen beating up goons and his signature dialogues😍🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 I just can’t stop gushing and wished is role was more!! They could have chopped deepikas role and given him more !! 

he got his own movie coming in November 

wat_up thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

he got his own movie coming in November 

I know but that’s too long he should have released it on EID which was the original plan. It be cool in case he could switch it !! 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I know but that’s too long he should have released it on EID which was the original plan. It be cool in case he could switch it !! 

You should watch KKBKKJ 😆

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ranveer support doesn’t seem genuine  at times it’s seems more showy just like Karan Johar !! I’m sure he and others younger generation kids too support the Khans but support is genuinely needed not just public display 

Genuine or not but he is always supporting his fraternity but never gets it back. 

wat_up thumbnail

You should watch KKBKKJ 😆

I will I watch all his movies 1st day 1st show lol that’s not my point though !!

I wanted Tiger. 3 released on Eid with Katrina otherwise in case it was to be delayed then in Xmas ending the year !!

im excited on this one and Xmas is taken too. Right now we being nice but soon the claws will be coming out once box office etc is hyped ! 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Genuine or not but he is always supporting his fraternity but never gets it back. 

Akshay kumar just comes out and says Bollywood has no unity 

But what is akshay doing to fix it 

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

well there must be a reason, but don’t look on me defending him !! He’s OTT and brass 

wat_up thumbnail

Akshay kumar just comes out and says Bollywood has no unity 

But what is akshay doing to fix it 

😂 well that’s his way in saying each ti their own lol 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He is the best man in Bollywood, both onscreen and offscreen, I know it since 23 years now ❤️