Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
atominis thumbnail

Hrithik is a good guy. He was the only mainstream star who praised LSC when boycott trend was in full swing.

He got trolled but never withdrew his tweet.

I wish rest of industry had also validated him and supported Vikram Vedha same way.

Man is too pure hearted for a shit industry and cut throat world like this. 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

He’s been through a lot himself (the kangana crap, divorce, surgeries , his families health issues, stammering as a child) so I guess he knows how good it feels to have support in times of need ….and gives it out to whoever needs it 

Nice guy

atominis thumbnail

If you ask me his praise for Adi is spot on. Aditya Chopra is a very smart man. He deserves to be called courageous for manoeuvring through hate propaganda, keeping promotions low key, keeping Deepika, SRK away from media and not going overboard, not offering any clarifications, no meet and greet or pressers. No interviews or live showe or temple visits. 

Just let film do the talking.

Added lines against identity politics and hate in film to cock a snoot at today's politics.

The man deserves it for handling it so well that other producers could not.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sorry but I can’t emphasize with nepo people. Omg their poor rich lives, NOPE. 

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Because he is Kangna's ex. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: atominis

Hrithik is a good guy. He was the only mainstream star who praised LSC when boycott trend was in full swing.

He got trolled but never withdrew his tweet.

I wish rest of industry had also validated him and supported Vikram Vedha same way.

Man is too pure hearted for a shit industry and cut throat world like this. 

Ranveer supported LSC too. He n his wife were the only mainstream actors who attended the screening and he also posted for the movie. He sadly like Hrithik never gets back the support he gives to his peers. Even in his lean phase when he has taken break from social media he posted shoutout for Arjun n Kuttey but no one supports him when he needs it.

atominis thumbnail

I had no idea. I do agree. Ranveer tries his best to be cordial to others and admires others. He is respectful of his seniors and contemporaries. He has always avoided showing bitterness or competitiveness towards others.

Yet I have hardly seen others support him or his films the way they do for others.

Or maybe they support silently and avoid showing public support fearing backlash? IDK. 

atominis thumbnail

He has handled his divorce with dignity. Still respects Suzanne and she supports him back in all controversies.

He behaved with lot of restraint in Kangana issue and carefully spoke, trying hard to not insult her or other women and did not take bait of MRAs either who wanted to use him as their posterboy against feminism. He was careful enough to say men have abused women a lot and misuse power but his issue with Kangana was not like that.

Poor guy came across like a harried man in interview with Arnab.

Any other man of his stardom and power would have shut Kangana up for good and shut down media and SM sites or channels ranting against him and his dad. But he did not do so. Poor guy kept quiet hoping it will pass and his statements would only add fuel to fire and give more encouragement to Kangana. 

I want him to give a smashing, iconic hit film soon. Man deserves it. He is very positive and I guess his interest in spirituality has made him more grounded in face of adversity. He was grounded as overnight superstar in KNPH times too. I find a certain innocence and childlike honesty, goodness in his eyes. He has faith. That keeps him going. I must say his inner beauty is greater than his smashing outward appearance.