ONS worth Testing Her with 1 Cr

MiuniS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I just came across a thread talking about what exactly happened that night ...

I am just putting out 2 cents coz that thread is full of heavy Words which made me more Confused and my mind was full of questions. Having physical relationship in Itv might be a first that too between a couple who is not married. But since it happened here let's throw my mind's dice. 

I was considering it as ONS coz I have known about it of various kinds. One where you offer money, one you do with strangers just coz you feel attracted, one is to experience (I know some girls who didn't want to break their virginity with a virgin guy coz it might give them a bad experience so they targeted guys in bar who looked experienced and had their first time with them so that they don't look at their first time as a bad experience and but a smooth one).

Now here in Viaan's case he had attraction towards her and when she asked money his ideals of categorising women in the available 2 categories that he had in his mind got triggered. He didn't think outside of the box and this got more faster coz there had been girls who actually worked as catalyst for example the girl who came to his cabin for spending extra time whom he said to throw out of his company. 

Here Katha was in dire need of money. So when she asked loan he instead gave an offer. He dismissed the word LOAN for the very possible background that he was attracted towards her. And it triggered that the girl he got attracted was like the girls who are gold digger ( it got easier to think like that coz Ehsaan said she is SINGLE) He couldn't think of any reason for her to be in need to money.

For me as Viaan was confused, Katha seem clever. They might gloss over this but she possibly has 2 reasons to say yes to the offer immediately:

1. The large amount of money with no interest( if they show her thinking this way she will be more villainous according to Itv standards but more humane in real life)

2. There's too many variables as risks. As she is a helpless mother who hid the factor that she has a kid. First she didn't want a lawsuit on her by the company. Also if she keeps on fixated in the word loan she might miss the opportunity to get money at all. She didn't wanted to take risk of fixing on just morals and not get money at all 

Basically it's an ONS based on a Deal ... One she got money and on the other hand he was testing her coz he had seen her as his potential love interest and he didn't want a gold digger as his love. 

It was EQUAL... No feelings of love but only regret. One regretted to give up a lady's morals who actually loves her husband (late) and the other regretted that the lady he was attracted to was there to spend the night with him for money...Both had been Disappointed in each other...

Let's not gloss over by saying only Viaan is at fault but he is indeed more guilty to put up that proposal in the first place. For Katha she doesn't see herself guilty at all coz the money was her necessity for that very moment not for personal use but to save a life and at the end she cheated no one. She fan herself out of any kind of guilt by saying Viaan gave the proposal and she accepted to save a life.

She was putting heavy conscious on his shoulders by saying that any female employee could have asked the money for urgent reasons but ignoring the fact that she to keep her moral uptight should return the money with interest. 

At the end Katha is too much with the advantages and Viaan has disadvantages for that ONS.

But anyways it was an ONS for me coz sexual harrasment and being a sl*t doesn't stand much.

1. He didn't force rather he gave an option. She chose it and I gave 2 possible reasons above.

2. She doesn't go on sleeping with men for money. It's not her permanent job so she can't be called a prostitute...

Edited by MiuniS - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinklestar139 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

One thing I want to say is when she asked Viaan for 1cr loan, he clearly asked her why she thought the company would give her such a big loan. I don't understand why she just didn't tell him the truth then. Those saying Viaan should have asked, well I really think he did. It's not his fault if Katha didn't answer and I don't think he is going to go on inquiring more about her if she herself doesn't want to say the truth because he probably doesn't have that time. Now because she didn't tell him anything and asked him to forget about it he got curious and just made that offer to test her on the spot even though he shouldn't have. But the moment he made that offer she accepted it? Like first she doesn't tell the true reason for asking for the loan and when Viaan makes that indecent offer she accepts? Those are two contradictory actions from her end right there. Which I feel made Viaan even more confused. Like I've said previously, to me both are equally responsible for what happened that night but Viaan just gets the worse end of the stick for initiating it. 

Unpopular opinion alert:

Also, idk how many will agree with me but I found the confrontation scene a little confusing as well even though i enjoyed it. During the confrontation scene, when Katha said what if I needed the money for myself would you still have asked her to do the same thing but wasn't that the whole point of his test? He wanted to know if she was really a gold digger and let's assume that she did turn out to be a gold digger, would we still blame Viaan this much then because he would have been proven right about his opinion on woman? I'm not saying gold diggers deserve this treatment from any men, no way and Viaan was still wrong for making that offer on a woman whether she is gold digger or not. But there are people out there who will be okay with Viaan's proposal for money (speaking from real life experiences). Happens a lot in wealthy circles to say the least. Which is why I don't entirely blame Viaan for testing her but the content of the offer wasn't right. Had it been something else in the offer instead of ONS, I don't think we would find him as guilty. 

MiuniS thumbnail

That's the very reason I put 2 possibilities from Katha's end 

1. A huge money with no return

2. She didn't say the reason coz Company can throw her out immediately or put a lawsuit on her for putting single on her resume when she should have put a widow or a single mother. Also didn't want to risk of losing the money which she was at least getting as an offer. If she hadn't said yes immediately and kept on pestering for loan when she was just an Intern who got permanent recently would make her lose all offers. And other doors have been closed for her already. 

A new employee can't take the facilities which an old one gets. If Jennie would have been in her place Viaan wouldn't have question her intentions as he could vouch for her but Katha was totally a stranger in for him.

Viaan is not wrong but initiating the proposal made him a little more guilty. 

Also GOLD DIGGERS would be the first one to initiate or try to seduce the rich party. They deserve the worst treatment coz they generally just destroys or epitome of destruction... And they don't care what they are destroying whether it's money or relationships. 

Twinklestar139 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MiuniS

That's the very reason I put 2 possibilities from Katha's end 

1. A huge money with no return

2. She didn't say the reason coz Company can throw her out immediately or put a lawsuit on her for putting single on her resume when she should have put a widow or a single mother. Also didn't want to risk of losing the money which she was at least getting as an offer. If she hadn't said yes immediately and kept on pestering for loan when she was just an Intern who got permanent recently would make her lose all offers. And other doors have been closed for her already. 

A new employee can't take the facilities which an old one gets. If Jennie would have been in her place Viaan wouldn't have question her intentions as he could vouch for her but Katha was totally a stranger in for him.

Viaan is not wrong but initiating the proposal made him a little more guilty. 

Also GOLD DIGGERS would be the first one to initiate or try to seduce the rich party. They deserve the worst treatment coz they generally just destroys or epitome of destruction... And they don't care what they are destroying whether it's money or relationships. 

Let’s say she didn’t receive the offer from Viaan. How was she gonna arrange that much money then? Sure her job would be at risk but atleast there would be a 50/50 chance that Viaan actually understands if she tells the truth that way. I’m gonna say another unpopular opinion but I really think she got lucky that Viaan made that proposal and he stuck to it. He could have backed out but didn’t. You can say she could have used her FIL’s money as last resort but what if even the FIL didn't have that change of heart even in that last moment? it would have been too late going by the show’s timeline of events. Now i know she could have rejected Viaan’s offer and her FIL may have called on time. But the point is she accepted the offer and Viaan stuck to it and didn’t betray her. Without a valid reason if she thought she was going to get all that money for free that would be very unrealistic cause nothing comes free in life. She could have counter offered, but again she didn’t so that was her loss.

Twinklestar139 thumbnail

As far as gold diggers are concerned, I don’t blame anyone who tests them even though I personally wouldn’t. I have friends who have been deceived by gold diggers and as a result they have tested people in real life, not by making ONS offer obv but through other means and I can understand why they would think about doing that. Gold diggers deserve to be shown their true face and it’s sad but they do exist in real life.

MiuniS thumbnail

I think you need to re read my post dear. The unpopular opinions you are putting are actually for people who wants to white wash the character 'Katha'. Here I actually analysed why she didn't pry much into morals, also I cleared that she is on the advantages zone. 

I can clearly say one thing... there's no way she could counter offer.

1. She doesn't have that position be it in Viaan's personal life or Professional Life.

2. They just knew each other from office and she didn't even know whether he is a kind person or not.

3. She couldn't have arrange money just with a Kangan. It's hilarious coz it was like giving a drop of water to sea... The amount was 1 Cr not 1 lakh. 

Won't pry into gold digger coz personally I don't like people like them. They don't worth the investment in any kind of relationship be it romantic or platonic.

Also if you ask my personal opinion after analysing all the stakes of the situation he is actually the one I pity more than Katha (I do also pity her but less than him as she got money, her son is now ok, she took her job coz she knew her demand there: basically everything is going good in her life.).

Twinklestar139 thumbnail

Oh I don't disagree with your analysis and the options that Katha had. In fact, you might be right about the counter offer part because she was just so desperate in that moment that Viaan could have said anything and she would have accepted it for 1 cr. Plus loan amount was so large and she didn't have much time for arranging that much money. Tbh if Katha herself says she isn't guilty for that night it makes sense why you would think that Viaan has the disadvantage because clearly that ONS didn't mean much to her whereas Viaan was just left with disappointment and now guilt.

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I would call it a deal, a business transaction between two adults, because nothing comes free in this world

Katha wanted money, she tried all possible means within her power, and she had a time constraint

Viaan came in, gave an offer, she has accepted it. Whatever the risks involved in it her reasons to accept it was more stronger than those risks; I would like to say that remove the filters of morality on women having a single mate for a lifetime, you will find it easier to watch

Deal is done and she got money. And she moved on with her life

It was Viaan who started creating issues with his endless questions and stalking. And his irritating behaviour after ONS (just because she did not sit well within his check boxes) Katha is reacting the way she is now.

Viaan wanted to test Katha (I don't think he considered her as potential partner, he thought she is different after seeing her work behaviour), and when he realised that he himself is not able to understand her answers to his test, he started irrational behaviour.

Moral of the story is: You have to do your homework thoroughly before you put anyone to test. Else you will fail miserably in your own test🤣🤣

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lethamukund

I would call it a deal, a business transaction between two adults, because nothing comes free in this world

Katha wanted money, she tried all possible means within her power, and she had a time constraint

Viaan came in, gave an offer, she has accepted it. Whatever the risks involved in it her reasons to accept it was more stronger than those risks; I would like to say that remove the filters of morality on women having a single mate for a lifetime, you will find it easier to watch

Deal is done and she got money. And she moved on with her life

It was Viaan who started creating issues with his endless questions and stalking. And his irritating behaviour after ONS (just because she did not sit well within his check boxes) Katha is reacting the way she is now.

Viaan wanted to test Katha (I don't think he considered her as potential partner, he thought she is different after seeing her work behaviour), and when he realised that he himself is not able to understand her answers to his test, he started irrational behaviour.

Moral of the story is: You have to do your homework thoroughly before you put anyone to test. Else you will fail miserably in your own test🤣🤣

Can't agree more.

It was a deal.

Once Katha accepted it she can't term it as exploitation because the other person is not aware of the situation also 

Like I said earlier Vian is definitely problematic but so is katha 

Why in the world she did not disclose the reason is beyond my understanding.

I mean the same job that she left twice without any offer she could have risked it at that time also .

I mean she is contradicting her own choice here ,she is choosing her self respect over job but prev she chose her kid's life over self respect but she could not choose her kid's life over her job 

I mean what is the ranking of these 3 things for 

- her self respect

-her kid's life 

-her job 

😏😏😏😏

And in no ways i mean to say Vian is great or nullify his mistakes but i mind a sentence like 

"Vian is horrible  and Katha is great and inspiring "

It should be 

"Vian is horrible but Katha is also problematic" 

In no way she should be idiolized ,if inspirational then only in being there for her son not in the way she dealt with his treatment 

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

also feel that katha is ridiculously naive to think that people won't ask questions when it comes to money. even if you are applying for a personal loan at a bank, they ask you for all sorts of gurantee -- your educational certificates, your salary statement for 3 months and yes, sometimes, they hem and hedge about what you want the money for. 

even if your servant borrows a few thousand rupees, we immediately ask "what do you want the money for?" and we determine whether or not we want to give. there is nothing evil or bad about it. we all have limits on what we are willing to give and write off as a potentially bad loan. 

like I mentioned in DT, she was asking for 100 times her salary. katha is naive if she thinks that any employee would dare to ask for so much money from a company. given how often people skip and change jobs, no company is going to give that amount. so in many ways, her request was unreasonable. given that viaan had no clue what was behind her request, he determined based on what he knew that she was trying to take advantage of the system and he was triggered.