Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Anilaanu

IN CS too they glorified honour killing ....

Murder !

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Until it follows OG then it will be good but once this PH takes over they glorify illicit relationships, biagamy and lead pair is destroyed. Fans shouldn’t get too involved in the show as this PH is known for destroying the characters and original lead pairs . Anyone watching ghum and KKIS will vouch for that . 

Idk why people are thinking about bigamy ?? When og doesn't have then why here? People are exaggerating alot. The show storyline is not even started , and plus they are doing great as of now. Comparing with other shows which were also Bengali remake. 

Edited by Ayu_12 - 1 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Idk why people are thinking about bigamy ?? When og doesn't have then why here? People are exaggerating alot. The show storyline is not even started , and plus they are doing great as of now. Comparing with other shows which were also Bengali remake. 

The OG of their earlier shows didn’t have biagamy either but they showed it so the chances are high if they deviate from the OG . It’s not exaggeration but truth that in their shows they show devar marrying bhabhi, BIL marrying wife’s sister and ML having two wives without proper divorce . They have fetish for such kind of relationship. 

One of their show was remade in all languages and only in Hindi they showed bigamy track and ML married his bhabhi who who was a criminal and he supported a criminal over his wife . This shows their thinking . 

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

The OG of their earlier shows didn’t have biagamy either but they showed it so the chances are high if they deviate from the OG . It’s not exaggeration but truth that in their shows they show devar marrying bhabhi, BIL marrying wife’s sister and ML having two wives without proper divorce . They have fetish for such kind of relationship. 

One of their show was remade in all languages and only in Hindi they showed bigamy track and ML married his bhabhi who who was a criminal and he supported a criminal over his wife . This shows their thinking . 

But in tmd original there is no bigamy !! All couple are still married to each other. Infact ghum hai kisi show has nothing to do with this. 

I guess if viewers wants to see this show, they should avoid their prev shows. And if no one wants to see and only judge, i guess there is no need to make a forum for it. 

I m liking the show currently, whenever something crap will happen i guess i will stop watching that's it

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

But in tmd original there is no bigamy !! All couple are still married to each other. Infact ghum hai kisi show has nothing to do with this. 

I guess if viewers wants to see this show, they should avoid their prev shows. And if no one wants to see and only judge, i guess there is no need to make a forum for it. 

I m liking the show currently, whenever something crap will happen i guess i will stop watching that's it

well each person will think differently . If someone wants to ignore their pattern then it’s their choice and if someone wants to relate how PH works in general with the current show then it’s their choice . Forums are for all kind of discussion and that includes discussion around the PH too . 

Good for you if you like the show . Enjoy !!