Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: deeps07

And while Bhabhima fight with the tiger and Shwetha together, Shiva will get hit on the head with a stone thrown by Bhabhima at the tiger..Vamm...shivas memory is back..😎

Shiva will fall from the stairs and get hit with a bat either by Bhabi or Shweta,exactly like how it happened pre-leap  immediately he will get his memory back, doesn’t have to go to the Neurologist 😆

Why worry when they have 2 neurologists in house - Bhabima and Shweta😆

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

I didnt know if there was even a forest near Gujarat..but still i was pakka that chibeys was definitely showing nonsense 😆

Nonsense and Choubays writing are synonymous 😆

Except for the kids, everything else and everybody else are troll worthy in this show.

If TRP audience want to watch this give them ratings so be it. I am watching it to troll the writing and the characters except the kids  and most importantly I am not contributing any ratings, neither TRP nor online 😆

Anjali_98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoniya

They have made a complete mockery of Shiva's condition. I'm getting irritated watching him.

Why was he being so forceful with everyone? Could he not see that they clearly have a problem amongst them. I'm not sure why he wasn't more insistent to find out about that.

Shiva starts shouting at Raavi in front of everyone for the slightest of things, but at the very least he should be careful to not do so in front of the children. They were getting scared and understandably so. Not to mention how humiliating it is for Raavi, even if she was only focused on his health and recovery. I'm just glad she did not let him make her stay there.

Keeping aside Krish's own behavioural issues, Shiva has always been quite rough with him. He knows his fiancée is present there but still keeps talking to him like that. Moreover, the kind of language he uses makes him come across as extremely rude.

Also, I don't get why they are repeatedly showing Shiva so obsessed with food. Is that supposed to be comedy? He's acting like a child who wants to eat his favourite food and doesn't care what is happening around him. Even after wanting everyone to eat together, he didn't seem that bothered even when they left. The food appeared to be his priority. It's all very strange.

Just what kind of memory issues is Shiva facing for him to act like this.

Even the writers were confused when they gave him this track. They dont even know what his condition is.

If he is still stuck 7 years ago in his memory. His behaviour should not be like this. 

They are not making things clear for viewers instead confusing them. 

And yes Shiva's behaviour has got so bad. Shouting in front of the children. Writers need to sort this storyline of Shiva's asap. 

Anjali_98 thumbnail

He is just making excuses to never act on his responsibilities..his drinking is to show himself incapable of doing anything for his brothers...to help them out of their miseries...escapist..its becz of his nature to never take action that dhara got the control of all the.minions full fledged and declared herself entitled as sab mere bache..

Exactly. This guy at the start of the show had so much potential. Only started watching for him tbh. I liked Kinshuk and thought will give this show a go. Then they showed his bond with his brothers which was endearing. 

Now when i see him i just want to slap him. He needs a decent script in the show and he needs to demand it. It is so unfair to watch him being treated this way.

Anjali_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Kya chal raha hai bhai log?? 😛🤗😉

Where have you been havent seen you around at the same time for a while now 🤗

Anjali_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Shiva will fall from the stairs and get hit with a bat either by Bhabi or Shweta,exactly like how it happened pre-leap  immediately he will get his memory back, doesn’t have to go to the Neurologist 😆

Why worry when they have 2 neurologists in house - Bhabima and Shweta😆

In this show BhabhiMaa is the one who will fix things. Even Shiva's brain. We dont need any Neurologists 😳😆

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali_98

Where have you been havent seen you around at the same time for a while now 🤗

Just here and there😉🤗

anoniya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali_98

Even the writers were confused when they gave him this track. They dont even know what his condition is.

If he is still stuck 7 years ago in his memory. His behaviour should not be like this. 

They are not making things clear for viewers instead confusing them. 

And yes Shiva's behaviour has got so bad. Shouting in front of the children. Writers need to sort this storyline of Shiva's asap. 

Yes, they are once again making a complete mess of things.

Some of the things Shiva does don't make sense regardless of where in time he thinks he is.

They certainly should try to keep the children away from such things, or at least have some character raise this topic on the show. The kids were scared by the shouting. It shouldn't be treated as a normal incident or repeated in front of them.

I might just be giving this unnecessary thought, but it seems like they are showing Shiva doesn't even remember his son once he is out of his sight. While I understand Raavi had to keep them separate for two years, but even considering that, they haven't shown much bonding between the two. Is this an indication of what is to come next? What if they show Shiva forget everything that happened during these seven years when he recovers. It could be the next big twist for them.

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoniya

Yes, they are once again making a complete mess of things.

Some of the things Shiva does don't make sense regardless of where in time he thinks he is.

They certainly should try to keep the children away from such things, or at least have some character raise this topic on the show. The kids were scared by the shouting. It shouldn't be treated as a normal incident or repeated in front of them.

I might just be giving this unnecessary thought, but it seems like they are showing Shiva doesn't even remember his son once he is out of his sight. While I understand Raavi had to keep them separate for two years, but even considering that, they haven't shown much bonding between the two. Is this an indication of what is to come next? What if they show Shiva forget everything that happened during these seven years when he recovers. It could be the next big twist for them.

They can show this to nullify Raavi's struggles and write no progression for Shiva's character 🥲🥲

But yeh kesa recovery hua ki wapas usi din me pahuch gae jaha se bhule tha🤣 memory regain na hua time travel hogaya🤣wese agar shiva 7saal pehle pahuch gaya toh he must remember the promise he made to raavi " tujhpe andha vishwas karunga" 🥲🥲

shiva mithoo ka zyada bond nahi dikhaya because half of the time he is under medicine effect and jab woh jaagta hai toh ulti sidhi baate karta hai so mithoo be like IDC bye😂😂

Mujhe esa lagta hai koi esa situation aaega jaha chiko and mithoo me se shiva will save chiko as an instinct not mithoo, and mithoo might get hurt or something and this will be next shivi seperation 🥲🤪🥲

Anjali_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Best part of today’s episode was Shesh and his spontaneous questions and fearless nature and his witty one-linerssmiley36 You can find atleast one an episode smiley36

Today it was, “ Dadhi khud bhoot ban gayi hai par credit mujhe de rahi hai” 😆

Shesh stole  the show for me today ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

When Shesh and Mithu got scared so cute ❤️❤️

Screenshot_20230131-171810_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20230131-171822_TikTok.jpg