Shalin is a pathetic person and actor

TalakshudaGadha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Are used to feel bad when sallu used to make fun of Shalin in WKW. However, Charlene is so over the top. This morning, he bitched about the girls more than they talked about him. He was not being bullied and the girls were laughing on Archana‘s English. He jumped in between and made a funny conversation evil and even riled Shiv up. And then he kept playing the sympathy card and  the mental health card by talking to Nimrit candidly about it, when he knew there are  cameras all around to capture his conversation. It was all for the cameras and so fake. Since BB told him to stay away from Priyanka, he has been struggling to find groups where he can be a part of and bitch about Priyanka.  I do not feel sorry for Shalin as he is a sly fox and he used this opportunity to get entry into the mandali. He used Nimrir as a confidant and managed to get Shiv and MC feeling sorry for him. Sumbul has a soft corner for him anyways. He’s playing his cards and no one needs to feel sorry for him. He’s not being bullied. He should simmer down and not overact so much.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

and what if it was a mental breakdown?  

After all Tina played him really badly!  

Kya ye sahi hota? 

BB should have made him talk to a psychiatrist. Small kindness from the HM was not so bad. Shiv and Mc could show it and so did Nimrit. 

TalakshudaGadha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dqno1

and what if it was a mental breakdown?  

After all Tina played him really badly!  

Kya ye sahi hota? 

BB should have made him talk to a psychiatrist. Small kindness from the HM was not so bad. Shiv and Mc could show it and so did Nimrit. 

He behave the same way in the confession room as well. If it was actually a mental breakdown, I am sure big boss staff would have gotten help. Even then he was being over the top to get attention and he’s doing the same again. And mandali  did not support him to be nice, they in general are in love with anyone who bitches about Priyanka. 

Turtur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Well, he ruined those relationships himself so he has no one to blame but himself.  Everything is not always about him.

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priyaryan

Are used to feel bad when sallu used to make fun of Shalin in WKW. However, Charlene is so over the top. This morning, he bitched about the girls more than they talked about him. He was not being bullied and the girls were laughing on Archana‘s English. He jumped in between and made a funny conversation evil and even riled Shiv up. And then he kept playing the sympathy card and  the mental health card by talking to Nimrit candidly about it, when he knew there are  cameras all around to capture his conversation. It was all for the cameras and so fake. Since BB told him to stay away from Priyanka, he has been struggling to find groups where he can be a part of and bitch about Priyanka.  I do not feel sorry for Shalin as he is a sly fox and he used this opportunity to get entry into the mandali. He used Nimrir as a confidant and managed to get Shiv and MC feeling sorry for him. Sumbul has a soft corner for him anyways. He’s playing his cards and no one needs to feel sorry for him. He’s not being bullied. He should simmer down and not overact so much.

Yes. In LF..BB asked Tina to talk in Hindi and it was just fun talk not pertaining to anyone. Archana goes..I wish BB asked me to not talk in english. That's when Pri and Tina said ok try....Archana was trying to be funny..there was nothing evil about the conversation. It is Shaleen who riled it up by the comment he made and according to me it was done on purpose. Very manipulated...he also walked away when Archana confronted him in the bathroom. This is a very highly edited show...it is very very different from what is shown in the episodes.  DEFLECTION...that's what it is...defense mechanism that involves redirecting focus, blame, or criticism from oneself onto another person, in an attempt to preserve one's self-image. Calls for professional help. He is very cleverly trying to fool everyone….

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyaryan

He behave the same way in the confession room as well. If it was actually a mental breakdown, I am sure big boss staff would have gotten help. Even then he was being over the top to get attention and he’s doing the same again. And mandali  did not support him to be nice, they in general are in love with anyone who bitches about Priyanka. 

Exactly.....LOL this same Shiv/Stan were bitching about Shalin two days back and how much he fakes/overacts and today they are doing the "male solidarity" drama with him simply cuz of their endless hate for Pri rising again😆

Suddenly their "humanity" only woke up for SHALIN BHANOT, proven liar/faker of the house😆....it never seems to wake up for Priyanka whenever she is feeling low....lol oh right, then they all presume she is too ghamandi to need them to show humanity towards her....even then all they do is bitch about her endlessly😆

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shalin is a psycho. 

He wanted to hurt Shiv. That is why he told Shiv that Archana is making fun on his english and career. Such a clown this guy is. 😡 Hamesha dusro ke kaandho pe baduk rakh ke apna jhooth ka nishana lagate hai. 

I want Salman to clarify the whole plan of Shalin by showing actual intention of Archana. Kahan se Archana ke english bolne ka idea aya tha. 

This kind of mental patients like Shalin ars poisonous for any place. Be it home,work place or society. I am sure ghar mei bhi aisa hi karta hoga. Creating misunderstanding in between family members so that he can destroy the money for his ayashi and doesn't have to give an answer. He is sick. 

Edited by jhalak7 - 1 years ago
PSP07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Exactly.....LOL this same Shiv/Stan were bitching about Shalin two days back and how much he fakes/overacts and today they are doing the "male solidarity" drama with him simply cuz of their endless hate for Pri rising again😆

Suddenly their "humanity" only woke up for SHALIN BHANOT, proven liar/faker of the house😆....it never seems to wake up for Priyanka whenever she is feeling low....lol oh right, then they all presume she is too ghamandi to need them to show humanity towards her....even then all they do is bitch about her endlessly😆

Shiv - Stan ne 1st time "Humanity" nahi dikhai.. usse pehle Sumbul, Nimrit even PriyAnkit ke time gaye the woh log help karne

PriyAnkit 1st fight jab room 6 mein patch up hua tha ya mud task ke baad PCC se baat karna

chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Tinna is a horrible person and Priyanka is Psycho 

Na  class , na education, dono ki english toh itna kharap

and uper se drama footage ke liye :-)

xChandrax thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Shalin is playing a very good game, just that. I'm not saying that he isn't tired, at this point of game all of them are drained, but Shalin is making a good use of the situation to play the victim. Today once again threatened Tina by talking with Nimrit, that he isn't saying things cause she wants to get married etc...Honestly i don'y pity him cause he did this all by himself. He isn't a victim but one great mastermind and this makes him perfect BB material.