Loyalty or slef respect!

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi everyone, This is rishu! I started watching Katha from yesterday. A formal hello from me to everyone.

which is a difficult option to choose?
Viaan option or pyramids option?? There is no chance of none of the above by the way ๐Ÿ˜œ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Hii welcome to the forum.

Any other normal human being should have chosen pyramid's offer without a second thought. But we are talking about katha here... always high on righteousness and sanskar๐Ÿ˜† There was even a chance of taking aarav's file for charity on priority basis by NGO but katha declined that too as she didn't want to snatch the chance of another terminally ill child.

I have another logical solution, if she considered pyramid's offer as bribe then she could have gone to earthcon and told them about pyramid's offer and her kid's treatment. She could have then rightfully demended the loan from them considering how important she is for their project and rival company already offering her the same thing. Isnt like this negotiations are made with employers?

But as we said, its katha, always high on righteousness and its viaan, always delusional and entitled to judge everyone ๐Ÿ˜†