Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pathaka

This chichora acting is not everyone’s cuppa tea… ranbir dosent have the uninhibited quality or the ability to make a fool of urself like an akshay Kumar/govindha used to …

Hes so far only worked in romcoms where he’s “discovering himself” ..and any jokes he cracks as part of the “com” are stuff one would at most chuckle at ….

While this might be a bit of a nice change for him, he looks visibly uncomfortable in this space …I don’t think he can pull off being rip roaringly silly and funny …

Shraddha looks nice …her dialogue delivery is still terrible tho ….

Lol watch ajab prem ki gazab kahani 

MochaQueen thumbnail

I didnt find the trailer funny at all, I was expecting some comedy like JWM

They do look good together though. The movie looks fun so I will watch in cinema

Been so long since I last watched a romcom in cinema

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Average at best

Comments here more entertaining than trailer 

RK copying ‘ others ‘ 🤣

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Average at best

Comments here more entertaining than trailer 

RK copying ‘ others ‘ 🤣

I am not makkaar at all. I hope you are not jhoothi. ☺️❤️

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

So is this supposed to be romantic comedy? Because it was hard to find love or humor in this.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

OMG.❤️..I love it and how good is my Bira looking😉.....Holi come soon...🥳

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This seems like it was written for KA but as usual our nepo baby hijacked the project. His desperation to channel his inner Karthik is going to be amusing to watch. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

This seems like it was written for KA but as usual our nepo baby hijacked the project. His desperation to channel his inner Karthik is going to be amusing to watch. 🤦🏻‍♂️

He said he is going to be looking for more audience love rather than critical acclaim in the second half of his career as a leading man. He wanted to do another romcom in the few years he has left as a leading man. 

Honestly, the hairline and his face look aged. Shraddha despite being in her mid-thirties can easily pass for 26. I am not feeling the chemistry. He def looks best with Deepika or Katrina. 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

He said he is going to be looking for more audience love rather than critical acclaim in the second half of his career as a leading man. He wanted to do another romcom in the few years he has left as a leading man. 

Honestly, the hairline and his face look aged. Shraddha despite being in her mid-thirties can easily pass for 26. I am not feeling the chemistry. He def looks best with Deepika or Katrina. 

That’s his claim to fame, he must get his hands on whoever is the in thing in the town.

Was he supposed to be playing a 26 year old in this? Beda gark 🤦🏻‍♂️😅

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I actually loved the trailer and I think that Ranbir has been casted well. Kartik has already done such roles and it wouldn’t be interesting to see him in such a role.

I feel like a proper rom com is coming after so long. I am 50% excited just because of the genre 

Both Ranbir and Shraddha are looking their career best. Except in some scenes it looks like they’ve used VFX on Ranbir to de-age him. Chemistry is full on otherwise. 

Songs seem promising too.