Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I actually loved the trailer and I think that Ranbir has been casted well. Kartik has already done such roles and it wouldn’t be interesting to see him in such a role.

I feel like a proper rom com is coming after so long. I am 50% excited just because of the genre 

Both Ranbir and Shraddha are looking their career best. Except in some scenes it looks like they’ve used VFX on Ranbir to de-age him. Chemistry is full on otherwise. 

Songs seem promising too. 

6 Tips On Caring For Your Eyes In Long Beach - Eye Physicians of Long Beach

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I actually loved the trailer and I think that Ranbir has been casted well. Kartik has already done such roles and it wouldn’t be interesting to see him in such a role.

The character seems like how ranbir might be in real life lol 

Supari_khala thumbnail

Idk what da fcuk this trailer was about but I enjoyed it. I hope it works for Shraddha’s sake!

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Idk what da fcuk this trailer was about but I enjoyed it. I hope it works for Shraddha’s sake!

Yeah, I hope it works for Shradha's sake. The girl is a complete commercial heroine package. She might bring another hit to bollywood after so long. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I feel like a proper rom com is coming after so long. I am 50% excited just because of the genre 

Both Ranbir and Shraddha are looking their career best. Except in some scenes it looks like they’ve used VFX on Ranbir to de-age him. Chemistry is full on otherwise. 

Songs seem promising too. 

I don't know about Ranbir. But Shraddha has looked stunning so many times before. ⭐️

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Looks like sonu ki switu ki tatti part 2, And Did Ranbir has implant his underarm hair on his head? 

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

This trailer is salvaged by the first song in the trailer .

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bira from 2:32 to 2:36.....someone please make a gif ❤️

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Shraddha😍 will she make me watch a Bollywood movie now!?

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Better than I expected. Shraddha seems so alive and different from her usual insipid self. A Luv Ranjan film without Nushrat? What's the world coming to?