Can not believe they chooses SUMBUL OVER SAUNDARYA - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: R.G.C

Nhi, it seems as per voting trends too Soundarya was lowest because PCC fans voted for Tina

no the whole point was to save Tina thats what PCC was indicating to her too 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nhi, it seems as per voting trends too Soundarya was lowest because PCC fans voted for Tina

just like how Ankit was not lowest Soundarya wasnt lowest voted either. Ab bb kaafi obvious hogaya hai

Edited by anna143 - 1 years ago
R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anna143

just like how Ankit was not lowest Soundarya wasnt lowest voted either. Ab bb kaafi obvious hogaya hai

nhi, actually a lot of sources revealed that as per voting trends Soun was sabse peeche starting mein hi, you can check Shudh Manoranjan, khabri and few others

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

nhi, actually a lot of sources revealed that as per voting trends Soun was sabse peeche starting mein hi, you can check Shudh Manoranjan, khabri and few others

I didn't understand that either...Soun as per twitter has been the lowest voted..leaving it to  the husemates how was Bb so sure the votes would not go against Tina?

R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ninastx

I didn't understand that either...Soun as per twitter has been the lowest voted..leaving it to  the husemates how was Bb so sure the votes would not go against Tina?

I feel it might be BB’s way to bring a crack in mandali, because Nimmo was friends with Soun while Shiv had a fight with her, so this might be a chance to see the fight that they wanted, but I think it is too late now to do all this, because mandali bond has become really strong