Shalin is such a lier and fraud.

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

It’s amusing how he plays sympathy card always. The day Tina went out started bitching about her and honestly he has spoken way more for Tina behind her back like she making him fool but it’s true he was the one who initiated and enjoys women attention. I still remember initial epis how he used to seek love of Tina and Sumbul and they fell for him doing his cooking, would care for him so much, constantly fight for his chicken and so much more. Tina straight up said stuff what she feels right or wrong but Shalin is a big time fakester, lier and manipulator. He acts constantly for camera, his real abusive side is seen in traces on show, confession room and with the doctor. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He is still better than Tina. But yesterday shalin irritated me to the core when he wanted to talk to Tina  when she is busy making cry drama. I mean this Guy has some mental issues for sure.  

Winderorr thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He is definately fake and has mental issues..All the housemates are done with his drama and no one even wants to talk to him. I hate it when he went to tina today and keep going back to sumbul even after she said no so many times. This guy has no self respect.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

He lies right left, and has some mental issue also i assume. But as salman said" eise hi contestant to chahiye bb ko" is the truth and he is 100 in one type. So many shades he has and i personally felt he is fun,but again sometimes he crosses the line which is beyond tolerance! 

roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ya kind of but still he's fun to watch 😉

I'm liking him . 

Tina's act is irritating but atleast her presence is being felt.

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That was for screen space. He knew cameras will ficus on crying Tina so why not gather some footage for himself. 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy07

It’s amusing how he plays sympathy card always. The day Tina went out started bitching about her and honestly he has spoken way more for Tina behind her back like she making him fool but it’s true he was the one who initiated and enjoys women attention. I still remember initial epis how he used to seek love of Tina and Sumbul and they fell for him doing his cooking, would care for him so much, constantly fight for his chicken and so much more. Tina straight up said stuff what she feels right or wrong but Shalin is a big time fakester, lier and manipulator. He acts constantly for camera, his real abusive side is seen in traces on show, confession room and with the doctor. 

Not only Tina he bitched about everyone in the house. 

1. Pryanka laughs like Rakshashi and she is manipulating Tina

2. Saundy ke baarey Nimmo,Gautam+Tina ko kitna ganda ganda ishara kiya

3. Archana haunts him bola

4. Nimmo ke upar itna chillaya she had panic attack and Tina had to come to stop him

5. He said Shiv is a Playboy to Sazid

6. Stan ka bhi character assasin kiya

7. Sazid's manager called him bhi bola when it was he who called Sazid that they are family, he will take care of Sazid in BB blah blah

8. Sumbul ko bola he is saving Nimmo for Sumbul.😲This was funniest.🤣Isko pata nehi Sumbul ka fan following keya hai.🤣

9. Khud ke baarey mei bhi jhooth bola as he is the most expansive entertainer.....bahar aaney ke baad Sumbi ka paycheck jaroor dekhna beta🤣

Except Abdu he had bitched about everyone including Sallu as uska kundali mein Sallu dosh hai.🤣

But alas! Day1 se le kar aab tak Abdu never liked him. 🤣Aur Abdu is right.👍🏼

OMG. This Shalin guy is a real life moron,clown,jerk. 

Per yeh sahi hai bahot kamal ka clown.👌🤡🤣

Edited by jhalak7 - 1 years ago
MissBrownEyes thumbnail

Agreed to everything. He is just toxic as a person.

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I do remember Shalin sayin his friends outside the house have infirmed him about Soundariya ..and that if he mentions them she will not be able to show her face ..and this conversation was not with Tina but i cnt remember who he was talking to ..but he did say this not Tina or Gautam 

He has even abused her behind her back and has been playing victim card since his mum left ...

Edited by M.A.K123 - 1 years ago
Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: M.A.K123

I do remember Shalin sayin his friends outside the house have infirmed him about Soundariya ..and that if he mentions them she will not be able to show her face ..and this conversation was not with Tina but i cnt remember who he was talking to ..but he did say this not Tina or Gautam 

He has even abused her behind her back and has been playing victim card since his mum left ...

Exactly this is when Soundarya rejected him and chose Gautam, he started spewing lies and putting her down. And with Tina how conveniently forgot that he actually let her out of the show so how can he play victim card. In whole Sumbul situation too he kept blaming Sumbul while still initiating all those hugs and coziness.