Instant noodle divorce?

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Is divorce an instant noodle in 2 days you get divorce 

I thought in india it takes a year to apply and get

Court even orders counselling session etc and tells couple to be together etc 

Why preeta not showing proof to Rishab and telling this is Karan?

What a horrile wife is Preet ato Rishab? Ok you do not love him but tell him truth? Its his own brother after all 

Arjun is not saying because he thinks preeta tried to il him but Preeta she can say nooo 

It looks unbelivable that for 6 months you were fighting with arjun suryavanshi suddenly you are in love 

Atleast cross verify hes ajun again by doing DNA test 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I mean these two think too much practically 

So they may not accept that Arjun Suryavanshi is Karan Luthra 

Rishab already told my Karan would not act like Arjun ever 

Even Luthra dad may not accept Arjun as Karan 

The cousin and few more may also refuse to accept 

Why do oi think Preeta herself will accept doubtingly and she is still only wanting economic safety of luthras so may agree to marry Arjun Suryavanshi 

I still think Preeta may not accept him whole hearted as Karan 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Preeta told rakhi that one reason why she agreed to marry arjun is because she really felt that arjun is karan.

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I mean these two think too much practically 

So they may not accept that Arjun Suryavanshi is Karan Luthra 

Rishab already told my Karan would not act like Arjun ever 

Even Luthra dad may not accept Arjun as Karan 

The cousin and few more may also refuse to accept 

Why do oi think Preeta herself will accept doubtingly and she is still only wanting economic safety of luthras so may agree to marry Arjun Suryavanshi 

I still think Preeta may not accept him whole hearted as Karan 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

They said that the marriage was not legal.so there is no need of legal separation. But rishab said that they need the paper work to be done as people prefer paper documents as proofs .so it's a fast divorce work though it was illogical.

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Is divorce an instant noodle in 2 days you get divorce 

I thought in india it takes a year to apply and get

Court even orders counselling session etc and tells couple to be together etc 

Why preeta not showing proof to Rishab and telling this is Karan?

What a horrile wife is Preet ato Rishab? Ok you do not love him but tell him truth? Its his own brother after all 

Arjun is not saying because he thinks preeta tried to il him but Preeta she can say nooo 

It looks unbelivable that for 6 months you were fighting with arjun suryavanshi suddenly you are in love 

Atleast cross verify hes ajun again by doing DNA test 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sex nahi hua dono ke beech which I guess they told indirectly… 😆which is why I think the judge or lawyer or whatever he was said that ki kuch nahi Rakha hai phir aapki marriage mein divorce lo na lo ek barabar hai.. but Rishabh insisted on paperworks so that happened.  As far as time is concerned, looking at Rakhi ji’s enthusiasm, we can assume that she mortgaged her jewelleries to pay for bribe of lawyer, judge etc for getting early approval of divorce😆.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: InaMeenaDika

Sex nahi hua dono ke beech which I guess they told indirectly… 😆which is why I think the judge or lawyer or whatever he was said that ki kuch nahi Rakha hai phir aapki marriage mein divorce lo na lo ek barabar hai.. but Rishabh insisted on paperworks so that happened.  As far as time is concerned, looking at Rakhi ji’s enthusiasm, we can assume that she mortgaged her jewelleries to pay for bribe of lawyer, judge etc for getting early approval of divorce😆.

Hate the fact that CVs are making Preeta as parcel which is being passed b/w brothers Karan and Rishabh.. ðŸ¤¡ Why did they even get Rishabh married to Preeta if they had to eventually bring back Karan?