return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

I don't know if this is for real. I saw this on social and died laughing. Sometimes anti-woke people can be hilarious. What's next? Ban prisms because it bends into a rainbow? Declare war on leprechauns? Stop eating skittles? Delete a song from Wizard of Oz? Blindfold yourself when the sun shines after rainfall? 

Also, sorry, I know it's not Bollywood. Let's just have a laugh no? 

May be an image of text that says 'Pink Floyd βœ“ updated their profile picture. 3h Wild Bill Lose the rainbow, you're making yourself look stupid!.. 15m Haha Reply Michael Donovan What is that pink Floyd what a disgrace 2h Haha Reply Lacko Botek Bottos From this moment don't listen this band.... Michael Roper What's up with the rainbow David Tupman are you going woke with rainbows, is there a straight flag, want equal representation don't get me wrong, we should all be true to who we are. Peace 2h Like Reply 2h Haha Reply'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I want equal representation πŸ€£

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

That guy wants equal representation 😐 Can someone get more ridiculous than this? And do people even know the meaning of "woke"? Or they just use it as a fancy word!

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Why didn't nature gave us all rainbow skin...then "woke" wouldn't even exist to use it in a false way πŸ˜‰

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Alpenliebe

That guy wants equal representation 😐 Can someone get more ridiculous than this? And do people even know the meaning of "woke"? Or they just use it as a fancy word!

Most people are band-wagoners. They jump on anything that is in trend. Most super β€œwoke” people aren’t woke at all. You can’t outrage on every damn thing in the world.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Oh, cool. It's usually the woke making jokes of themselves. Now we have the other side, too.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Heard LGBTQ are fighting for the dinosaur emoji

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BettyA1

I guess they do it to make it more acceptable like how the gay community has made  🌈, πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ and the word gay itself, their own

I think to make lgbtq+ more acceptable in India,  they should adopt some popular, beloved things as symbols, like Raj- Simran or DDLJ for ex, could be their symbol 

Edited by BettyA1 - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Don't see how your propositions would cover the spectrum of queer people... until now the rainbowcolours represent - in my eyes - the best the diversity of human sexual identity.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Velociraptor | Jurassic Park Wiki | Fandom

Because all dinosaurs in Jurassic park are lesbians.