TellyKhazana: BB 16 today review तैयार हो जाओ Priyanka की लगेगी class?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

konakush thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Disagreed with his review.I tuned off after 4 min of watching. Your review should be unbiased otherwise aisa lagta hai ki aapka review paid hai.

Salman already had confronted on this subject what Shaleen said about Soundarya (Kisne kisko ky bola) and Shaleen had already clarrified with Soundarya.

Tina is the one who brought Shaleen's ex. She admitted that she knew Daljeet and was her friend.

Arey bhai, apni friendship ki dignity rakho and don't bring outside world in the bigboss.

Tina is playing a woman card by brining another woman who is not part of the show and is not here to defend. Salman had already told in WKV that don't bring outside people in your fight. 

What kind of a woman is Tina who is indirectly accusing Shaleen's mon by calling NAJYAJ? You support that nalayak comment?

I used to watch his reviews and switched to Shudh Manoranjan.

RMCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: konakush

Disagreed with his review.I tuned off after 4 min of watching. Your review should be unbiased otherwise aisa lagta hai ki aapka review paid hai.

Salman already had confronted on this subject what Shaleen said about Soundarya (Kisne kisko ky bola) and Shaleen had already clarrified with Soundarya.

Tina is the one who brought Shaleen's ex. She admitted that she knew Daljeet and was her friend.

Arey bhai, apni friendship ki dignity rakho and don't bring outside world in the bigboss.

Tina is playing a woman card by brining another woman who is not part of the show and is not here to defend. Salman had already told in WKV that don't bring outside people in your fight. 

What kind of a woman is Tina who is indirectly accusing Shaleen's mon by calling NAJYAJ? You support that nalayak comment?

I used to watch his reviews and switched to Shudh Manoranjan.

Shudh Manoranjan is good too.

https://youtu.be/pTymML398Z8