Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Sad, really sad! Mitthu gets beaten by a neighborhood kid Bunty for taking his kite accidebtally. Raavi asked him if he him back. Mithu say, “ God Promose meine ladayi nahi ki Maa, bina ladiya kiye mujhe chote lag gaya” 😭😭😭

Raavi says, “agar ladayi ki na tere Papa ki tarah tujhe bhi chote lag jaayegi” 

Mitthu shirt is torn and has bruises on his cheek and face 😭😭

Raavi is crying and hugging  him. Before this scene Raavi made Shiva eat and made him go to sleep, He is half awake but doesn’t understand what’s going in with Mitthu, 

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Poor Raavi, she is genuinely scared for her son 😭

She has my entire heart and it is all Baa and Shiva's andh bhakti for his Baa fault🤬

Edited by mkc12345 - 1 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

I hope he got divorced from vamp legally otherwise his new mommy and daddy and wifey will kill him lol

Iss show mei yeh sab chalta hai. After all Choubays wrote Shiva getting engaged to Disha while still married to Raavi. So Choubays and morality don’t go well in the same sentence🙄 aur Baad mei jaaye Piddhi

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
mkc12345 thumbnail

Either Shiva or Chiku will show Mittu how to fight and there will be a huge confrontation between whoever teaches him and Raavi 😕

I think when Mittu learns how to fight back he will get injured like his dad 😕😭

Poor kid is just super cute and adorable, my heart went out to him when he was talking to Raavi 😭

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkc12345

Poor Raavi, she is genuinely scared for her son 😭

She has my entire heart and it is all Baa and Shiva's andh bhakti for his Baa 🤬

I have special liking for Mitthu and ShiSh, both kids are living through miserable childhood 😕

Raavi’s scene with Mitthu made me emotional.  I am a mom have gone through similar things with my munchkins, those moments are tough.

mkc12345 thumbnail

The trouble for Raavi is financial struggles because she hasn't paid rent for a few months and asks the landlord for one more month to pay all of it back 😭

She is looking after Shiva, who is not well, and their son, who is only 4 years old 😭

Her condition is truly the worst because everyone else has someone or the other to support them but not Raavi 😭

Mittu is a total mama's boy ❤️

mkc12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

I have special liking for Mitthu and ShiSh, both kids are living through miserable childhood 😕

Raavi’s scene with Mitthu made me emotional.  I am a mom have gone through similar things with my munchkins, those moments are tough.

Same it got me emotional as well 😭

I just don't like kids crying in general or being miss treated 😭

mpks1 thumbnail

Since Gautam is drunk and slumped on the swing, it was Chiku who helped Dhara to get Suman to the hospital. Suman has a heart attack and Doctor says her condition is very serous needs Angiography ASAP before they can see what they can do.

Chiku is with Dhara in the hospital and she is asking him to go home and somehow get Gautam to the hospital.

Chiku runs home to get Gautam.

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
mkc12345 thumbnail

I wonder when Shiva gets better will he understand how scared Raavi is because of his gunda ways 😕

I hope when Shiva gets better there is a confrontation between them and Raavi tells him everything how she feels 😕

He is so reckless and he needs to understand how that affects his wife and kid 🤬

Soominol thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mkc12345

Either Shiva or Chiku will show Mittu how to fight and there will be a huge confrontation between whoever teaches him and Raavi 😕

I think when Mittu learns how to fight back he will get injured like his dad 😕😭

Poor kid is just super cute and adorable, my heart went out to him when he was talking to Raavi 😭

Chiku will make mitthu strong tabhi toh woh bhi mahaan banega (i m nothing against chiku or the  child actor  but writers are not making him appealing at all ) 

Shiva will only berate his wife for making their son so week once he becomes mentally stable 

Edited by Soominol - 1 years ago