Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I just realized that altgr has also followed the common methodology of attracting eyeballs while choosing to name this thread by choosing the two names out of 6 or 7 that are likely to gain maximum attention 😂 

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: altgr

Probable pairing based on Sayli's insta story

Rishi - Pawandeep

Bidipta - Arunita

Shivam - Ashish

Navdeep - Sunny

Senjuti -

Deboshmita - 

Chirag - 

Sonakshi -

The thought that crossed my mind was the Top 2 of IL 12 hardly spent half a day at the venue to record duets (with new singers) between arrival from Srinagar and departure for Angul, Orissa!
What kind of rehearsals did they have considering the time spent for make up and huge waiting times on both sides of the actual performance?
Possible that they will lip sync. Will watch the episode just to figure out ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Realityshow - 1 years ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

The thought that crossed my mind was the Top 2 of IL 12 hardly spent half a day at the venue to record duets (with new singers) between arrival from Srinagar and departure for Angul, Orissa!
What kind of rehearsals did they have considering the time spent for make up and huge waiting times on both sides of the actual performance?
Possible that they will lip sync. Will watch the episode just to figure out ðŸ˜ƒ

Wasn't the shoot on 18th, with departure to Bhubaneswar on early morning of 19th?  So arrive at Film City straight from the Srinagar to Mumbai flight by around 11 AM or so (assuming an early flight), shoot till 10 PM as we have known them do during II12 season, and then early flight to Bhubaneswar on 19th.  That would be par for the course, no?  If they have selected songs already known to the II12 folks i.e. repeat songs, then there might be minor practice required just before the recording - my parts I know very well, you just interject at these sections and I will handle mine - that type of scenario.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Wasn't the shoot on 18th, with departure to Bhubaneswar on early morning of 19th?  So arrive at Film City straight from the Srinagar to Mumbai flight by around 11 AM or so (assuming an early flight), shoot till 10 PM as we have known them do during II12 season, and then early flight to Bhubaneswar on 19th.  That would be par for the course, no?  If they have selected songs already known to the II12 folks i.e. repeat songs, then there might be minor practice required just before the recording - my parts I know very well, you just interject at these sections and I will handle mine - that type of scenario.

I feel these two arrived later. Sayli / Ashish / Nihal etc would have arrived by the time you mention.

Even assuming that they arrive by midday, it leaves them with 10 hours of which 2 - 2.5 hours is actual shoot time (with luck) in between artist changes and tune up rehearsals. Stage set up waiting time can be 2 hours. That leaves 6 hours to memorize the song, practice with the band, do a technical round and perform in sync on stage. In the usual course, a contestant has 3 days to get a song ready before actual shoot. 

So, this is perhaps like the pros who are invited. Like Kumar Sanu/ Uditji singing duets possibly with zero preparation. Possible, but stressful especially if it is new unknown song.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

I feel these two arrived later. Sayli / Ashish / Nihal etc would have arrived by the time you mention.

Even assuming that they arrive by midday, it leaves them with 10 hours of which 2 - 2.5 hours is actual shoot time (with luck) in between artist changes and tune up rehearsals. Stage set up waiting time can be 2 hours. That leaves 6 hours to memorize the song, practice with the band, do a technical round and perform in sync on stage. In the usual course, a contestant has 3 days to get a song ready before actual shoot. 

So, this is perhaps like the pros who are invited. Like Kumar Sanu/ Uditji singing duets possibly with zero preparation. Possible, but stressful especially if it is new unknown song.

That's why I think it is most likely that these will be songs they are already singing in their shows or have sung earlier.  For example Teri Mitti for Pawandeep, and Ae Mere Watan Ke Logon for Arunita.  Wake them up from deep sleep and they will still belt it out perfectly 😂.  

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Is it possible to rehearse online? Like me n my cousin live in different cities and had to perform at a family wedding..didn't have time to practice together so did it on video meets