Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya.2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sxursaep

In Aashiqana they had shown kissing scenes dunno if these actors would feel comfy doing some

Perhaps this is why they are airing it on OTT rather than Starplus. Hoping to see a more passionate and mature love story between Abhimanyu and Asmita. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I liked the first three episodes, full Sadda Haq time wala vibes I am getting πŸ˜Ž

The start itself with the aag and paani/ romance and sahitya contradiction was nice πŸ‘πŸΌ

But hate at first sight kya hota hai bhai...dislike ho sakta hai shayad πŸ˜†

https://twitter.com/batakavada18/status/1618846624398344199?t=Q11rsfPXbGiEwtGsBLYHEg&s=19

Dialogue writer jo bhi hai usko meri taraf se chocolate, kya mast dialogues likhe hai, made for a good laugh after a stressful week πŸ‘

Abhi ek week try maarke dekhti hoon, accha laga toh will stick around. Nahi laga toh wapas hawa hawai ban jaungi πŸ˜Š

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Spoiler Alert

I've read novel and it had sad ending And ending is apt,goes with the story and female oriented,very beautifully written from a male author,applaudable.

But its doesn't feel complete,I amfeeling very sad after reading it how much it felt out of place for them being together but we are programmed in a way where happy endings seem more fancy,gives closure to us.

Now I am not getting what should I do,as if I watch it as a show than I constantly get a reminder that they maynot end up together and the hurt or sadness it will cause me,I am not able to watch as well as constant remimder that in novel they always remain separated.

At the same time my brain says me to watch maybe this abhimanyu asmita got their happy ever after.

I got stuck in this loopπŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ˜¬

MochaQueen thumbnail

DiscoπŸ€—

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I like this series so far the first three episodes are interesting and fun didn’t get bored..the male lead playing Abhimanyu is decent and keeps the mystery up and the female lead Niyati is also top notch really good acting..the chemistry of the lead pair is captivating and their banter is fun to watch..the premise of the show and plot is a good change from the usual Indian tv serials..since its a finite series and written by the book author himself hope all the episodes will be interesting and good πŸ‘β€οΈ..
S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hi can anyone give me the link for the novel? 

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

please share the link or where we can read this book any idea πŸ’‘

Edited by Mahaali2905 - 1 years ago
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Fans from outside india try this link it's working all episodes available on daily DEAR ISHQ