LOL now Nayanjyoti is sticking to desserts this time after Priyanka

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

First it was Priyanka who was sticking to preparing desserts, now it;s Nayanjyoti. 

Regarding Priyanka, when I looked at the ingredients she bought, I was like "not again with the dessert!" 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ Like for once, can she cook savory or alternate at times as she gets further into the competition. Thank goodness, for once it was shown that she can cook savory otherwise when she mentioned the vegan cheesecake, I was like not again man! Plus, her cribbing about Santha was another level of dopiness regarding ingredients Santha bought. If it actually tastes that good, she should strengthen or improve on savory side also. Now, I won't be surprised if she cooks another dessert next time because I know her game is only unidimensional and all about sweets. 😆😆Because this time, it was this time, that she was cribbing more about her dish than the sweet dishes she cooked. Even Santha didn't criticize behind her back or anything but rather focused on getting her hands into the sweets dish side (that is quite remarkable there & plus she explored outside her Assamese cultural food/spices.

Now coming to Nayanjyoti, the tart was plain jane, IMO. So, I'm glad he was told that it wasn't his best.  But my problem is, this guy is also playing it SAFE here. He openly admitted that desserts is his strong side. Like, seriously ?! If Kichdi was made in the cooker, then could've thought to innovate from right there! Like, now he's on loop of preparing desserts after Priyanka, lol. 😂 🤣 4 bottles of honey ?! Just honey in itself could've cleansed my palate. I get why Aruna cooked a dessert & called him out for having so less of ingredients though I wish she goes outside the South Indian cuisine realm.