Goodbye Sheezan Khan The Original Ali Baba

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 days ago

Sheezan Khan Was The Original Ali Baba In The Show

I Didn't Want To Say Good Bye To Him

But Have Too Since His Been Replaced I Do Hope To See Him

Again In Another Tv Show In The Future His Innocent 

According To Me He Didn't Kill Tunisia May Her Soul In Peace

Watching Sheezan As Ali Baba From Episode 1 To 111 

He Was Perfect Funny And Awesome Actor

Will Miss Him

Badly

😢

Posted: 17 days ago

I love everything about him.

He was the perfect choice for the role. 



But unfortunately, the situation took such a turn that everyone's life was thrown into turmoil.

Never thought that one day this could happen  ;(


Hope the real cause of suicide wil be revealed soon smiley13

I wish Tunish was alive ... Dont know whether he is  guilty or not, but his career is almost ruined :( 

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 17 days ago
Posted: 17 days ago

Even I don't feel he is guilty of Tunisha death...

But he is trapped in this now and can't blame makers, they can't stop the show indefinitely, replacement to hona hi tha...

Guilty or not uska career to ruin ho gaya..

Posted: 17 days ago
Originally posted by Fearless_Lover


I love everything about him.

He was the perfect choice for the role. 



But unfortunately, the situation took such a turn that everyone's life was thrown into turmoil.

Never thought that one day this could happen  ;(


Hope the real cause of suicide wil be revealed soon smiley13

I wish Tunish was alive ... Dont know whether he is  guilty or not, but his career is almost ruined :( 

I Wish Tunisia Was Alive Too Then Sheezan And Her Would Still Be Doing The Show

Yeah His Career Is Ruined That's For Sure

😢

Posted: 17 days ago
Originally posted by urmita


Even I don't feel he is guilty of Tunisha death...

But he is trapped in this now and can't blame makers, they can't stop the show indefinitely, replacement to hona hi tha...

Guilty or not uska career to ruin ho gaya..

Correct

I Do Hope His Freed From Jail And Move On With His Life

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by SilverBell


Correct

I Do Hope His Freed From Jail And Move On With His Life

Amen to that

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by Fearless_Lover


I love everything about him.

He was the perfect choice for the role. 



But unfortunately, the situation took such a turn that everyone's life was thrown into turmoil.

Never thought that one day this could happen  ;(


Hope the real cause of suicide wil be revealed soon smiley13

I wish Tunish was alive ... Dont know whether he is  guilty or not, but his career is almost ruined :( 

@ Underlined - yes, he was perfect fit for the role!


Impactful, tough - fighter look and aura with innocent smile and gem at heart personality - actor carried them all very well smiley32


This new ali is not even close to the original one !!!

Posted: 9 days ago
Originally posted by A4Anjie


@ Underlined - yes, he was perfect fit for the role!


Impactful, tough - fighter look and aura with innocent smile and gem at heart personality - actor carried them all very well smiley32


This new ali is not even close to the original one !!!

Sheezan Was The Best As Ali

I Wish He Was Back In The Show

😔

  1  

Alibaba Daastan E Kabul 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Sheezan Khan As Ali Baba

pencil SilverBell   stackexchange 6   eye 485

SilverBell 6 485 20 days ago SilverBell
Exclusive Set Tour • Ali Baba - Dastaan - E - Kabul • Sheezan Mohd.

pencil nautankitadka   stackexchange 0   eye 1700

nautankitadka 0 1700 5 months ago nautankitadka
Ali baba - Ek andaz andekha first promo featuring Abhishek nigam

pencil Bad_Karma   stackexchange 16   eye 890

Bad_Karma 16 890 8 days ago A4Anjie
Who Will Be The Main Lead Of Ali Baba?

pencil SilverBell   stackexchange 0   eye 388

SilverBell 0 388 25 days ago SilverBell
Ali Baba Daastan E Kabul - SBS / SBB

pencil Swetha-Sai   stackexchange 14   eye 2021

Swetha-Sai 14 2021 3 months ago Nichuss

Topic Info

4 Participants 7 Replies 599Views

Topic started by SilverBell

Last replied by SilverBell

loader
loader
up-open TOP