Sara Yousuf and Sheroze Sabzwari Something Haute Interview

BlueWaters20 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Has anyone watched Syra and Shehroze’s first interview after their divorce? I’m watching it right now, I’m only about 10 minutes in and I can already get a sense of why they divorced. They don’t seem to be intellectually compatible at all. Syra is very articulate, very thoughtful about what she says and seems to have a forward-thinking outlook. Shehroze gets carried away, doesn’t seem to think through what he’s saying and his thought process seems to be typically desi. I don’t know if Syra was different when they got married and just matured a lot, but from this interview they don’t seem compatible at all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Share the video link of their interview.

YourCat thumbnail

I did watch some parts here and there, i felt he feels insecure with Syra intelligence.. With Sadaf he is the smarter one.. 

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t understand what happened to shahroz. I’m assuming he used to be a different person for Syra to have married him. I just saw an interview of there’s where Syra calls it a date film and he says no it’s not a date film , it’s a family film. His trying so hard to gain the following of right wing religious extremism. For such a modern girl Sadaf is so dumb for marrying him and having a daughter that has to deal with his toxic misogyny . At least Syra’s daughter has a smart thinking woman by her side.

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

Share the video link of their interview.

https://youtu.be/0RqLw09Q-fU

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I remember soon after their wedding there was a interview and he did mention she was way mature than most girls at 18 and he was quite immature. But then they got together again years later and got married. Even when other people talk abt syra they mention she’s quite intelligent. Maybe their way of thinking didn’t match once they started living together. And people do change over the years. What u might find okay won’t be later when u change. Even in other interview she had said u have to be in love with marriage cos people change over time maybe what u fell in love with might change u so u have to love marriage itself to accept those things. Otherwise if u say I got married cos ur amazing it means u have to be amazing every single day.  As for Sadaf she doesn’t mind him and his way of thinking maybe that’s y they connected. And I remember seeing comments under their interview also how he’s always talking for her. Maybe syra doesn’t like it but Sadaf doesn’t mind. Anyways they have kept their differences aside for the kid which is a good thing.she gets to be in a healthy environment instead of seeing her parents bicker. 

Kittykatkit thumbnail

The title of this movie is ridiculous but it’s one of the better Pakistani movie trailers I’ve seen

https://youtu.be/LD7WzEKbAq8

Even the song is nice but there seems to be very little hype 

https://youtu.be/b9cdPfa2vl4

Edited by Kittykatkit - 1 years ago
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Lol, Sadaf ignoring every Shahroz post about the film despite liking his other posts. Wonder if she’ll go to the premiere 

Kittykatkit thumbnail