altgr thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Reviews and Box Office Discussion Thread of Pathaan...

20230117_161214.jpg

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
altgr thumbnail

Please pin this thread 🙏

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Release date is the key, Mid-week, 1 day before a big holiday, ideally it should have come on Jan 26, proper holiday release. There isn't any holidays in this weekend for which Mid- week release was planned, only Thursday.

Makers are confident about +ve WOM, hope they aren't over confident.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

They should be confident, shouldn't they?

I find it a good move as Wednesday already people can go afternoon and evening and night in full knowing that the next day is holiday...and I guess that Friday will be free of work also for many (it would be in Germany) as a bridging day between holiday and weekend.

The movie is UA certified, so it's prone for family and youth outings.

Still I'm very nervous (considering India) because of all the negativity that might increase manifoldly...

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Hi altgr,

We've specified that review and box office threads cannot be opened in advance unless there is a legit review or a legit box office report (advance bookings do not count). As such, we've renamed your thread. Once there is a legit review or a legit box office report, then you can post a new thread on that.

altgr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MinionBoss

Hi altgr,

We've specified that review and box office threads cannot be opened in advance unless there is a legit review or a legit box office report (advance bookings do not count). As such, we've renamed your thread. Once there is a legit review or a legit box office report, then you can post a new thread on that.

Okay, I didn't know about this.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Don't know where to put this:

Is that a first???

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago