Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Tere liye maine pehli wali chorr dee...😲😆

Run Kriti run....tumse soni mil gayi toh ye tumko bhi chorr dega..😆

This is the only part of the song that’s sort of stuck with me 😆.  Like is he basically admitting that he’s a player?  

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kriti got no charisma , Kartik is average but is like andho me kaana raaja if y0u compare him to his competitors. 

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

For that you need to be beautiful to have that attraction, Pooja had that in Orig. Yahaan kuch bhi nahi.

absolutely agree… pooja was something else in original movie.. her charm, beauty , her smile, her legs,and her chemistry with allu arjun was hotttt 🔥🔥🔥🔥

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

The good thing is they didn’t copy Samajavaraghamana but still they can keep it decent and sth close to a proper love song, ye kya hai? My eyes ðŸ¤¢

Buttabomma is gone, can’t imagine 2023 would bring such days, I thought Seeti maar was the last trauma BW can give to any AA fan 

Seeti maar... Uff kya yad dila dia 

Bhai ne uska bhi shikar kar dia. 

Pooja jaisi bhi hai, she danced like a doll in Buttabomma. I have zero expectations from Kriti. 

I hope they keep Bottabomma as close to original as they can. Something like OK Jaanu (although I didn't like how they butchered the lyrics but still singers and music toh same hi tha). 

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

It’s so hard to take Karthik seriously when he gives all these chichora wali expressions while Kriti Sanon acts and dances the same in every song of hers ðŸ¥±.

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Eye and ear cleanse 

https://youtu.be/OCg6BWlAXSw

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Seeti maar... Uff kya yad dila dia 

Bhai ne uska bhi shikar kar dia. 

Pooja jaisi bhi hai, she danced like a doll in Buttabomma. I have zero expectations from Kriti. 

I hope they keep Bottabomma as close to original as they can. Something like OK Jaanu (although I didn't like how they butchered the lyrics but still singers and music toh same hi tha). 

Seeti maar ke pehle, bhai ne Ringa Ringa ka kachumbaar banaya tha aur tiger ne parugu ka, tab bhi chup rehgayi thi, lekin abb sehen nahi hota, humari koi feelings nahi hai kya ðŸ˜­ðŸ¥º. Imagine Samajavarghamana vs Tere liye pehle ko chod diya, it is more like maruti vs rolls royace ðŸ˜­

How can they keep it close to the original? Seeti maar song, the audio was close to the original because DSP himself composed, same with OK jaanu, where Rahman composed both the south and the hindi versions, but here Pritam is composing it. I do not want to imaging the song's video though, Buttaboma is iconic, please save the song someone, cannot believe Allu Arvind is paying for the mockery of his own son's one of the greatets products, WTH ðŸ¤¢

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

So so beautiful, this never goes out of my playlist, and ohh the visuals, how can someone be magnetic onscreen even with minimal dancing. One of Allu Arjun's all time classics 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kriti, more than an actress, she looks like a school teacher.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

This is the only part of the song that’s sort of stuck with me 😆.  Like is he basically admitting that he’s a player?  

But in the movie, he’s not a player, karthik is mixing bantu with himself kya ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£