Namita says the toxicity is out this season

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#1

Namita says the toxicity is out this season. She is talking about Ashneer (saying for people who didn't watch season1)

https://youtube.com/shorts/O2HY2b149is?feature=share

Created

Last reply

Replies

3

Views

2284

Users

2

Likes

1

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
#2

Originally posted by: priya185

Namita says the toxicity is out this season. She is talking about Ashneer (saying for people who didn't watch season1)

https://youtube.com/shorts/O2HY2b149is?feature=share


Saw this clip on YT. 

Honestly whatever and however Ashneer might be, talking behind his back like this was really low of her. It was very distasteful in my opinion. Once upon a time Ashneer was also a part of this show and they all used to go on interviews together and now when he is not there they are making fun of him this way.

It just made me dislike Namita and Anupam.

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: bhshre95


Saw this clip on YT. 

Honestly whatever and however Ashneer might be, talking behind his back like this was really low of her. It was very distasteful in my opinion. Once upon a time Ashneer was also a part of this show and they all used to go on interviews together and now when he is not there they are making fun of him this way.

It just made me dislike Namita and Anupam.

Ashneer was too blunt, if I was an entrepreneur he would have made me cry if he bashed me. As an audience some of his one liners were entertaining but I do find him toxic. 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: priya185

Ashneer was too blunt, if I was an entrepreneur he would have made me cry if he bashed me. As an audience some of his one liners were entertaining but I do find him toxic. 


Its not about how Ashneer is. Its about how they are talking behind his back like this and making fun of him. Looks like a bunch of people bitching about a guy they are jealous of. They are entrepreneurs. Could have maintained some dignity. 

Regarding Ashneer, I agree he was rude certain times and quite blunt about his opinions but not toxic. Its not like he was sitting there just to insult people. He was well behaved with most pitchers unless he found the business too silly or something. I usually found his opinions or comments most honest.