Today's SBS Segment

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Hp got emotional and hugged vidhi. Chalo ab gussa hone ka natak na karna padhega hp ko vidhi ke samne. Agar dev aur vidhi ki shaadi ki baat chalne wali hai toh hp ka gussa hona banta na tha. I guess tabhi inka patch up karwa diya. Dev ke sare sources mna kar diya vidhi koi bimari ke cure ka.  I hope dev vidhi ke kahin aur tests karwane ki baat kare hp aur bimla ke samne, amba ko is bare mein pta na chale. ðŸ¤”

https://youtu.be/rQUTTmAKQgg

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Angel_Shweta

Hp got emotional and hugged vidhi. Chalo ab gussa hone ka natak na karna padhega hp ko vidhi ke samne. Agar dev aur vidhi ki shaadi ki baat chalne wali hai toh hp ka gussa hona banta na tha. I guess tabhi inka patch up karwa diya. Dev ke sare sources mna kar diya vidhi koi bimari ke cure ka.  I hope dev vidhi ke kahin aur tests karwane ki baat kare hp aur bimla ke samne, amba ko is bare mein pta na chale. ðŸ¤”

https://youtu.be/rQUTTmAKQgg

Baap beti ka reunion hogaya lagta hai😆

Thodi der aur ye sab karte toh accha tha. It was actually getting hilarious to see HP acting all angry😆

Feeling sad for Dev🥺 looks like he didn't sleep the whole night and kept calling people or searching for treatment ðŸ¥ºðŸ˜­

I too hope he soon thinks of taking second opinion and getting her tested somewhere else. But I wonder how it will happen without Amba knowing about it. And I want that doctor to be punished very badly. Just for the fear of Amba he is playing with someone's life. Her family is literally shattered due to his lie

Edited by bhshre95 - 1 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

At moments like these itv serial get too silly and even frustrating.

Even unpadh gareeb log will seek second opinion or multiple opinions from different doctors if they are suddenly told that their daughter is dying.

But in itv world every one is so satisfied with that faltu doctor and his diagnosis.

bhshre95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

At moments like these itv serial get too silly and even frustrating.

Even unpadh gareeb log will seek second opinion or multiple opinions from different doctors if they are suddenly told that their daughter is dying.

But in itv world every one is so satisfied with that faltu doctor and his diagnosis.

@bold- I think I differ a bit here. Its usually well to do and educated people who go for second opinion or multiple tests. I am not generalizing but Illiterate/poor people generally don't have the awareness or the means to go for all this. If they usually go to one doc voh jo bhi bole maan hi lete hain.

So I am not too surprised with Sharmas not going for second opinion because they aren't that educated or that aware of all this. They have been always shown as very gullible people. And they trust Amba way too much. The doc also seems to be a big one. I can't remember properly but I think he mentioned 2 jagah test karaya ya 2 baar test kia something. So it kind of goes with their nature.

Lekin agar Dev ko yeh nahi sujha toh it would be really disappointing for me. Because he is well educated and may have contacts with numerous hospitals and doctors and has always been shown as smart. For now Its okay because he just got to know the news and is in shock so his first instinct will be to know more about the illness and treatments. But he should think of it soon. 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bhshre95

@bold- I think I differ a bit here. Its usually well to do and educated people who go for second opinion or multiple tests. I am not generalizing but Illiterate/poor people generally don't have the awareness or the means to go for all this. If they usually go to one doc voh jo bhi bole maan hi lete hain.

So I am not too surprised with Sharmas not going for second opinion because they aren't that educated or that aware of all this. They have been always shown as very gullible people. And they trust Amba way too much. The doc also seems to be a big one. I can't remember properly but I think he mentioned 2 jagah test karaya ya 2 baar test kia something. So it kind of goes with their nature.

Lekin agar Dev ko yeh nahi sujha toh it would be really disappointing for me. Because he is well educated and may have contacts with numerous hospitals and doctors and has always been shown as smart. For now Its okay because he just got to know the news and is in shock so his first instinct will be to know more about the illness and treatments. But he should think of it soon. 

I agree. 
dev for sure should think of getting second opinion or getting test done somewhere else one more time.

I was like why not her parents, then realized it occurs in my mind as I am from the same field. 
So dev for sure do that and fit show progress as well any other option is also not there the truth needs to come out 

md410 thumbnail

Baap beti ka reunion hogaya lagta hai😆

Thodi der aur ye sab karte toh accha tha. It was actually getting hilarious to see HP acting all angry😆

Feeling sad for Dev🥺 looks like he didn't sleep the whole night and kept calling people or searching for treatment ðŸ¥ºðŸ˜­

I too hope he soon thinks of taking second opinion and getting her tested somewhere else. But I wonder how it will happen without Amba knowing about it. And I want that doctor to be punished very badly. Just for the fear of Amba he is playing with someone's life. Her family is literally shattered due to his lie

I have not watched video but seems HP drama will end. 
truth will come out one way or other but, the doctor should be arrested and his medical license needs to get cancelled 
I think that will happen as well because Amba will throw him under the bus.

How come he is not worried about patient and willing to put many life in danger. My guess is he is giving wrong medications so misdiagnosis and wrong treatment will be the charges on him to get trapped and amba will not be with him then 

Edited by md410 - 1 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ya i get your pov but its generally a misconception that poor uneducated people are not smart enough to understand these kind of things. 

Yes sharmas are gullible but they were enough smart in deducing that dev wants to take advantage of their daughter even when it was not the case. So, I think they are not that gullible also. They understand all the good and bad aspects. Anyways, leave this discussion for sometime else.😆

I just said what i have observed while working. I work on grassroot level and due to nature of my job I come across and communicate with village people. Sharmas are shown from big city. I observe people who are uneducated, poor, have limited exposure to big cities and facilities but then also I get surprised every time regarding how aware are they about their rights and how they consult multiple people about their problems. So keeping in mind those people, when i see sharmas, i just can't help but be frustrated over their foolishness.

bhshre95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: md410

I have not watched video but seems HP drama will end. 
truth will come out one way or other but, the doctor should be arrested and his medical license needs to get cancelled 
I think that will happen as well because Amba will throw him under the bus.

How come he is not worried about patient and willing to put many life in danger. My guess is he is giving wrong medications so misdiagnosis and wrong treatment will be the charges on him to get trapped and amba will not be with him then 

Amba pakka doc ko hi bakra banaegi iss case mein. But its fine. He definitely deserves to be punished. Koi bhi psycho insaan aake isko kuch bhi bolne ke liye bolega and yeh bol dega? Where are his ethics? He is putting a whole family into trauma and probably even giving Vidhi wrong medications to create symptoms. Its so infuriating to see all this.

And Idk how and why Amba is shown so powerful ki kisi se bhi kuch bhi karwa de?

bhshre95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Ya i get your pov but its generally a misconception that poor uneducated people are not smart enough to understand these kind of things. 

Yes sharmas are gullible but they were enough smart in deducing that dev wants to take advantage of their daughter even when it was not the case. So, I think they are not that gullible also. They understand all the good and bad aspects. Anyways, leave this discussion for sometime else.😆

I just said what i have observed while working. I work on grassroot level and due to nature of my job I come across and communicate with village people. Sharmas are shown from big city. I observe people who are uneducated, poor, have limited exposure to big cities and facilities but then also I get surprised every time regarding how aware are they about their rights and how they consult multiple people about their problems. So keeping in mind those people, when i see sharmas, i just can't help but be frustrated over their foolishness.

@bold isliye toh bewakoof lagte hain mujhe🤣 smart hote toh they would never have doubted Dev's intentions ðŸ˜†

I guess people are slowly getting aware but have seen many people believe one doc. Voh jo bhi meds wagera de lete rehte hain. And this illness is not that common I believe. They don't know any doctors also. Their only means right now is Amba who herself suggested this doc. Moreover sharmas never give the right reaction to anything. Vidhi jail chali gai, marne wali hai and HP is fine lekin she loves Dev pata chalte hi heart attack agaya🤣 so honestly I never expected anything sensible to come out of them. They are busy fulfilling her wishes🤪 Bass Dev aise bewakoofi naa kare.

Edited by bhshre95 - 1 years ago
md410 thumbnail

Amba pakka doc ko hi bakra banaegi iss case mein. But its fine. He definitely deserves to be punished. Koi bhi psycho insaan aake isko kuch bhi bolne ke liye bolega and yeh bol dega? Where are his ethics? He is putting a whole family into trauma and probably even giving Vidhi wrong medications to create symptoms. Its so infuriating to see all this.

And Idk how and why Amba is shown so powerful ki kisi se bhi kuch bhi karwa de?

yes absolutely doctor needs to be punished severely.  Amba is non medico, so what if she says do this and do that why did he do it. It is his responsibility. She can do nothing if he does not do it or why he did not threaten her to call the cops.  Where is his professionalism, his ethics and his humanitarian grounds. 

He is there to save the human life, and turning out as a killer. His license should also be cancelled forever. Yes I also think that he is giving her medication that give same symptoms. I said it before more than Amba doctor is cruel and he does not deserve to be in the practice.