Ep 12 REVIEW: An Angad-Sirat bari Episode FT. Our darling Keerat

Posted: 1 years ago

DID ANYONE ELSE WATCH TODAY'S EPISODE OR IS IT JUST ME WHO WOKE UP AT 6 AM TO HAVE MY WHOLE DAY RUINED?

Episode title: Seerat, Angad Come Closer 

(🤮 Close hi raho... Meri Sahiba ko baksh dho!)

The first five minutes of the episode were the continuation of our Sahiba being insulted. It was so irritating to watch Seerat pretend to not know Sahiba while giving her pleading eyes, and pretending to be all classy and poised in front of Angad. 

And also, Santosh toot-padi for no reason! She didn't have to do that!  

At least Seerat looked guilty as she left but Santosh looked on emotionlessly like the vamp she is and completely ignored Sahiba as she walked by. (UGH!!!!! AND SAHIBA MAHAAN JI IS GONNA FORGIVE THAT!)

And Keerat stood there, trying not to cry. Veer tried to defend for a moment but shut up when Angad talked. 

Then the whole episode was of Seerat in Angad's arms, Seerat in Angad's bed and Angad ice-packing Seerat's fake foot injury, falling into arms, eye locks... I don't know... I skipped most of it (Which was basically 2/3rd of the episode)

At least we got to see more of Keerat-Sahiba bond. 

I see a sisterhood that reminds me of Jeevika and Manvi.

And we also get to see a glimpse of Veer-Keerat. 

OH OH ALSO NEW DEVELOPMENTS (According to Beautyqueen SEERAT)

✨ Her dress was designed by a famous designer named.... it's very original... 💞SAHIBAL💞

✨ And also, Keerat - 'the other ladki with her' - is her bodyguard

WAH WAH

PS. Gary jaaye baad mein

Edited by crossbow - 1 years ago

Originally posted by crossbow

DID ANYONE ELSE WATCH TODAY'S EPISODE OR IS IT JUST ME WHO WOKE UP AT 6 AM TO HAVE MY WHOLE DAY RUINED?

Episode title: Seerat, Angad Come Closer 

(🤮 Close hi raho... Meri Sahiba ko baksh dho!)

The first five minutes of the episode were the continuation of our Sahiba being insulted. It was so irritating to watch Seerat pretend to not know Sahiba while giving her pleading eyes, and pretending to be all classy and poised in front of Angad. 

And also, Santosh toot-padi for no reason! She didn't have to do that!  

At least Seerat looked guilty as she left but Santosh looked on emotionlessly like the vamp she is and completely ignored Sahiba as she walked by. (UGH!!!!! AND SAHIBA MAHAAN JI IS GONNA FORGIVE THAT!)

And Keerat stood there, trying not to cry. Veer tried to defend for a moment but shut up when Angad talked. 

Then the whole episode was of Seerat in Angad's arms, Seerat in Angad's bed and Angad ice-packing Seerat's fake foot injury, falling into arms, eye locks... I don't know... I skipped most of it (Which was basically 2/3rd of the episode)

At least we got to see more of Keerat-Sahiba bond. 

I see a sisterhood that reminds me of Jeevika and Manvi.

And we also get to see a glimpse of Veer-Keerat. 

OH OH ALSO NEW DEVELOPMENTS (According to Beautyqueen SEERAT)

✨ Her dress was designed by a famous designer named.... it's very original... 💞SAHIBAL💞

✨ And also, Keerat - 'the other ladki with her' - is her bodyguard

WAH WAH

PS. Gary jaaye baad mein

Hayyeee Now I am looking forward to the episode!! Please do crack edits like you always did! 

Originally posted by cannedweirdness

Hayyeee Now I am looking forward to the episode!! Please do crack edits like you always did! 

You flatter me all the time lol. 

Karti hoon karti hoon. 

Your reviews are more entertaining than the real episode. Will love to read more. 

Edited by OH_bete_ki - 1 years ago
Originally posted by OH_bete_ki

TOO GOOD DIDI! 

Please keep writing such reviews! 

Even I don't understand this Santosh And Sirat. But as you said, at least Sirat showed some guilt. This Santosh takes poor Saiba for granted. She knows she can be manipulated. 
And Saiba just sits there and be manipulated. 

Only Kirat loves Saiba.

Thank you so much. 

Me too yaar, I don't know how Santu-Sindy duo is going to samet all the raita that they are phailaoing right now. 

Matlab, kal agar Angad-Sirat ki shaadi ki baat hui bhi gayi toh sach toh saamna aana hi hai na ki Sahiba aur Keerat dhonom Seerat ki behene hai

Sahiba and angad should be couple they are looking cute.seerat is selfish 

Originally posted by Bansaripatel438

We all know that they are the endgame. We will just have to deal with some of this pre-shaadi nonsense before that. 

Originally posted by Bansaripatel438

This is what will happen. 
Angad forcefully and reluctantly will marry Sahiba as Seerat will ditch him. 
Most likely Gary will make Seerat run away. That is what I get from the coneverstaion happen during cloth exchange. It was hint that Gary would take his girl away which will be Seerat and he would end up marrying Sahiba and her insult will continue his mother will also start humiliating her as she did say looking for a classy same status girl. Sahiba is none 

Originally posted by md410

This is what will happen. 
Angad forcefully and reluctantly will marry Sahiba as Seerat will ditch him. 
Most likely Gary will make Seerat run away. That is what I get from the coneverstaion happen during cloth exchange. It was hint that Gary would take his girl away which will be Seerat and he would end up marrying Sahiba and her insult will continue his mother will also start humiliating her as she did say looking for a classy same status girl. Sahiba is none 

Yep, we all see this coming. It was how it was in the OG as well. As much as I do not want a bride swap or forced marriage track, those marriages last longer than the love marriages. *sigh* 

So I am in for it. 

Originally posted by ShivaShumbo

Yep, we all see this coming. It was how it was in the OG as well. As much as I do not want a bride swap or forced marriage track, those marriages last longer than the love marriages. *sigh* 

So I am in for it. 

I do not think I can watch longer. This will bring constant insult of female lead, all were keep humiliating her, such a male dominating makers and a channel. I fail to understand why it always has to be two girls and a same guy or I should say two sisters or two cousins to be precisely