Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 13 Jan 2023

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Anupama, Anuj, Dheeraj and Devika are seen enjoying themselves on their long drive through forested areas away from hustle bustle of city. Some times Devika and Anupama are on the same scooter enjoying themselves while most of the time MaAn are on the scooter and Dheeraj and Devika are together. Dheeraj tries to flirt with Devi but she shows her disinterest. 

Dheeraj likes Devika and keeps trying to win her. MaAn also feel both Devika and Dheeraj are lonely and they will be happier if they were together.MaAn miss CA. 

The foursome have much fun and masti, leg pulling n joking, they generally enjoy themselves carefree. MaAn try to unite Dheeraj and Devika while they try to patch up MaAn. 

At Shah house, Vanraj reprimands Toshu for the fraud /scam he states  that he was indulging in I llegal activity n it was a crime, he could go behind the bars for ages. Toshu refuses to accept his fault. Baa regrets and so does Babuji, baa has argument with Samar n Dimple. 

Vanraj asks a Toshu to return the advance amount he had taken and end this matter then n there, they can easily avoid police involvement. Vanraj and the entire family is shocked to learn Toshu did not have the advance amount, he has used it up, set up his business and spent it on himself. 
Vanraj calls up Kavya , she gets annoyed n disturbed in the middle of her fotoshoot , her director also gets disturbed and disapproves of her taking calls while working .,Kavya decides to take the call , after apologising to her director. She thinks it might be something urgent. She is angry to learn Vanraj was trying to use their savings for repaying for Toshu’s scam , VanYa have a spat over the money . Vanraj fights with Kavya’s director for getting touchy with his wife. They have a spat 

Furious Kavya refuses to be part of Toshu’s fraud n switches off the mobile . Vanraj is angry with Kavya.

Precap

The entire Shah family is very scared as Toshu’s client who has been duped calls up Anuj, he states Toshu has used Anuj’s name and committed fraud, he asks Anuj to repay the money. Anupama hears it on speaker phone and replies that if Toshu has done fraud, he can do what he wishes with Toshu, Anuj will not come between Toshu and his client.,The Shah  family is shocked. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Disgusting story.

Shah family is shocked at MaAn for refusing to pay for Toshu , they will shield him for all his fraudulent activities but lash out at MaAn for not supporting incorrigible Toshu. High time Kinjal divorced him. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am amazed at the entitlement of Shah members. Why are they shocked that Anuj won’t help them in this fraud ? There is mess, and there is crime/fraud. This is not a mess, let’s not get confused on that. I hope Anupama sticks to her stunt and let Paritosh face the karma and hope Kinjal divorces him after that. Good riddance ! 

Kavya should come back home with divorce papers just to keep Vanraaj saab on track. 😈

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

A total filler episode. 🥱The guy Dheeraj is so annoying. Why did a seasoned actor like NP agree to play such an irritating character? 

Vanraj's Mardangi is back. He threatened Kavya's director to keep his dirty hands off his wife. Dusronn ke patniii pe hath lagane kaaaa aurrrrr unke sath jhula jhulne kaaaa haqqq sirf aur sirf V kaaa haiiin. 😎

Dimple is as shameless as before. Govardhan Ghee Ka Halwa Hajam Nahin Hoti Hain Inko, Sirf Baa Ke Taane Ka Ghee Hajam Hoti Hain.

Vanraj's pain is unbearable. Baap Hoo Ne. How can he leave his toddler in his shit? Baap sutee shirt meinn bhagban hotaaa haain. The mother can be busy romamcing but the father will find a way.

Precap: P's client requests Anuj to repay his money on behalf of Paritosh Shah. Maa has developed some brain cells. She is not going to upset her bank balance so soon. She asks P's client to take legal actions against P. Shah family is shocked to see their check bounced.

Total waste of my time and mood. I thought of making noodles for breakfast today, but Dheeraj's jokes on noodles left a bad taste in my mouth. Govardhan Ghee Bhi Nahin Hain Ghar Mein. I don't even have an ex-DIL who I can order to make khichdi. 😒

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Foursome: Devijii needs to fix her marriage first and not worry about everyone else. I fast-forwarded through all their scenes. Still no mention of CA.

Shahs: Toshu needs to go to jail. How many times is Vinrij going to bail his batimaaz kids out? I think both father and son need to sit in jail together. Take Baa with them. 

Dimple: when will Dimple go home, first? How many times is this kid, willing to be insulted by Baa before leaving that place?🤦🏽‍♀️

Kavya: love seeing Kavya give Vinrij hell.😂😂😂

Preview: I figured Baa or his parents would fight over who would or wouldn’t call Anupama and Anuj. This guy beat them too. Anu said no. Anuj better not help either. I bet once Kinjal finds out, she may try or be guilted into helping and that is when she finds out her money is missing and everyone looks at Toshu. I hope Kinjal does send him to jail for stealing.

Edited by Snowstorm22 - 1 years ago
ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeh 4 log scooty par earh par hi hai ya kisi aur planet par ya space mei chale gaye. 

Toshu ne apna setup change kar liya, officeset up bhi kar liya, family se ddaat kha lee, bahar ke logo se maar bhi kha lee, deal bhi crack kar lee, fake paper bhi bana liye, inke noodles bhi nahi bane. 

Manifest series type kuch hai kya? 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kavya seems to be the only one who has a spine. 

No expectations at all from Kinjal and Dimpy who seem to have sworn to become next gen shitnupas and serve sadakchaap shahs at all costs. Ghatiya Maa ne kaafi acchi brainwashing kiya hai dono ko that they have forgotten everything to be madly in love with shameless shahs and their insults. Nandini ki kismat acchi thi aur vo bach gayi. 

Precap seems like a smokescreen. Phone par toh yeh keh diya but then Shitnupa will get fake panic attack and namesake husband will convince her to rescue the shahs. Then they find out once again that their vehicles are defective. So Shitnupa starts running to Shah house and breaks Usain Bolt's record because no power greater than a MAA's love for her kids

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Anupama aaj bolegi mere pati interfere mahi karenge you handle Paritosh, later she will sit with a sad fave, get a panic attack, get some intuition that her baby is in danger and start her Maa Hu Ne emotional atyachar

She did the same at Pakhi’s time, threw her out and later made carrot halwa along with Bhashans on Maa Hu Ne😒

But Shahs’ face when Anupama said No for money - Matlab what makes them think that Anuj would help them financially and even in their fraudulent acts, he owes them Nothing, after all that they have done to him and his daughter, especially the shocked face of Bapuji, the faces he makes are so annoying 🤢

And where is Kinjal, why has no one asked her of her Pati’s kaand and asked her to pay the money, she earns and has Rakhi Dave with her, Anuj kyon dega paise. 😒 Kinjal needs to know that Toshu stole money from her cupboard 

Vanraj never leaves an opportunity to prove how sadakchaap he is, the moment he opens his mouth he proves he is Kaan ke Neeche Sitar bajane wali ka Kapoot

And what makes Dimpy think she can speak between Shah house matters, come there three times a day, and Samar speaks one line in her support after that Baa speaks 10 and he goes mute just like his Maa🤯

Anuj Shah Kapadia is back - Anu ab hum ek dusre ko badalne ki koshish nahi karenge - matlab tum Shah house ja sakti ho Choti aur Kapadia house main sambhal lunga aur khichdi garam karke bhi kha lunga, tumhare bachche kaand karenge to main wo raita bhi samet dunga 🤔

Edited by StrawberryBliss - 1 years ago
Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Can we expect anuj stand of not changing each other resulting in MAA going back to default, but Anuj also going back to default? 

Like what would Anuj Kapadia do if some person uses his name to defraud people? I think before other people he will only send the person to jail.

But  NO ! Thats not possible coz then puppy will become MCP if he goes back to original attitude

MAA cant be paired with other MCP. So only MAA doesnt have to change. Anuj changing has to be default... coz MAA is devi...👍🏼

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: StrawberryBliss

And where is Kinjal, why has no one asked her of her Pati’s kaand and asked her to pay the money, she earns and has Rakhi Dave with her, Anuj kyon dega paise. 😒 Kinjal needs to know that Toshu stole money from her cupboard 

And what makes Dimpy think she can speak between Shah house matters, come there three times a day, and Samar speaks one line in her support after that Baa speaks 10 and he goes mute just like his Maa🤯

Kinjal jaan ke bhi kya kar legi...She is Shitnupa 2.0 and loves this filthy phemli more than her self respect. Any sane individual would have taken divorce and left this madhouse by now. Even Nandini turned out to be better than her. 

Dimpy is the same as her. Like moths attracted to a flame, they will end up burning themselves. Currently, she is undergoing internship at the Shinupa institute for unpaid maids and one of the essential qualities required from a tamashah bahu-slave is the ability to swallow baa bhagwan's insults and baddua daily and having a humiliation kink for their own selves. 

Winter staying silent is not surprising. At the end he is also a shameless Anuraj product after all and will turn out to be as defective as his siblings sooner than later. DimSam is the next ill fated romance in the really long list of dalliances on this show 😂