Rjaesh Khanna-Asha Parekh episode

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Just now watched this episode.  Shocked at Devika’s elimination. 

When they paired her with Rafa, I knew there was something cooking.  Earlier also they had done this. Whenever she is paired with Rafa they don’t score 100. Devika is way better than Rafa in tonal quality as well as technique, Much more versatile too, with a strong classical base.   In an attempt to save Rafa, such a talented girl has to bite the dust. 😡.

Jetsen did badly last week.  So I thought Rafa & Jetsen would go. 
 Really sad & disappointed over Devika’s exit. 😒 

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Jetsen was just okayish in this episode.  Didn’t deserve 100, whereas Dhyaneswari’s Suno sajna was awesome. But she didn’t score 100 🤔.  Till now, I have always felt that the jury’s score were truly reflective of the performances.

Btws, Suno Sajna is not from a  Rajesh Khanna starrer - Aaye Din Bahar Ke has Asha Parekh with Dharamji. Was the song selection an oversight or done specially for Dhyaneswari?? 

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In some episode Devika s coach had mentioned she needs to work on her vocal throw.

Edited by cosmos2021 - 1 years ago