Performance Discussion 7 & 8 January, 2023 - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Barbara12

Your rumor seems to be right. I still don’t understand how come they kept Navdeep and ousted Vineet. Let’s hope vineet does not take this down and hope he rises from ashes.

Yeah I am not sure how Vineet will react with this elimination. I hope he stays positive. 

I really liked today's episode and enjoyed all the performances.

My favourite performances will be Bidipta followed by Rishi. 

Originally posted by Phir_Mohabbat

Kavya and vineet left. Over chirag?! 

They really needed that thukrake Mera pyar Mera inteqam bs 🤡

Over Chirag is still ok.

But Vineet over Navdeep? It's difficult to watch his full performance without skipping..no offense but just not a fan of his style of singing 

Originally posted by Kyahikahoon

Over Chirag is still ok.

But Vineet over Navdeep? It's difficult to watch his full performance without skipping..no offense but just not a fan of his style of singing 

Yeah ,very one dimensional. Only comfortable in one style,

Originally posted by altgr

Yeah I am not sure how Vineet will react with this elimination. I hope he stays positive. 

It was always going to be a big risk and gamble to take this path back. He really shouldn't have I think

Originally posted by sahil70

Yeah ,very one dimensional. Only comfortable in one style,

Yes..but even that one style wasn't captivating.

Take Sawai for example..he was so good in his genre..Navdeep looks like he is suppressing his voice

Originally posted by sahil70

It was always going to be a big risk and gamble to take this path back. He really shouldn't have I think

Well ..for a performer there's nothing that matches the feeling of being on stage doing what he likes..surrounded by music and being among artists. And he took the elimination pretty well

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 1 years ago

Over Chirag is still ok.

not really 

Personally this season is thakela. Everyone has same voice except that wadalli singer. Everyone sings the same. Everyone has their drama. Atlst that Bengali girl who sang with Rekha Bharadwaj is nice. Even my fav Rishi also has same voice. Chirag to - in some songs he yells and ruins the song. Vineet was clearly better. 

Yes..but even that one style wasn't captivating.

Take Sawai for example..he was so good in his genre..Navdeep looks like he is suppressing his voice

So true. Doesn't exactly open his mouth a lot when singing does he?. Plus he looks very stiff

Well ..for a performer there's nothing that matches the feeling of bring on stage doing what he likes..surrounded by music and being among artists. And he took the elimination pretty well

That's true. Haven't seen the episode yet, will watch later, but yeah good luck to him