Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

This will work. Karthik’s gonna get more popular. Comedy suits him. 

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This may work. But Kartik Aryan is no match to Allu Arjun. Allu never looked like a tapori in the original. I hope they won't ruin my fav Buttabomma. 

YourCat thumbnail

Karthik is the only hero material we have in bollywood... 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This seems like fun 🤩 

Minionite thumbnail

Nope. Nope. Just nope. They took a role that probably should have gone to someone more macho and gave it to a chocolate boy and added an amazing batch of supporting artists - Ronit Roy, Paresh Rawal, and Manisha Koirala. WHY???

The little bit of music that we heard in this trailer isn't wowing either. Nothing is wow in this trailer at all. Just nope.

MochaQueen thumbnail

After seeing the trailer, I cant fathom what genre they were aiming for? Comedy? Action? Romance? They seem a bit confused themselves.😆

And the first song looks like a ripoff from Delhi Wali Girlfriend.

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I dont even know why but the film looks quite entertaining to me 😭

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes they have copied a lot, but the saving grace is none of the characters have copied the original actors. Karthik action and poses are copied but he has brought in his own style.

Tbh it looks entertaining and of it is half as good as the original, it will work.

Plus no competition with other films

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I loved it. Kartik's performance is fire! 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Some characteristics like swag, dance and charm comes to Allu Arjun naturally, this he clouds off such massy roles so effortlessly, it’s a bad idea to touch his characters, Karthik couldn’t pull half of what Bantu was, and yes I can say it from the trailer itself. Also, they’ve copied the Sitarala Sirparu sequence, I don’t know whether they’ll keep it like a slow mo one as the original but Karthik is doing the exactly sane thing as the original sequence which is iconic. I’ve nothing to say, just the fact that stop touching Allu Arjun’s songs and movies without doing justice to the original ls. 

it’s time to watch the original on Netflix again, tonight