Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

So, after few decades, BWF will be an Animal Forum full of Lovely animals, Birds and insects 😆😳 

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Woh sab theek hai and maybe you can hope to marry us in your next lifetime as well because it certainly isn't happening in this lifetime 😕

Ohhh GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY in 2022 | Funny pictures ...

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

A new bird, a free bird so that I can fly high in the sky and I can fly away to whatever places I want without flight tickets, Visa blah blah and I can sit on a tree eating fresh fruits on the tree(which I always wanted to do), I can fly over the fields of of colorful flowers, fly over the river water enjoying the nature😍. And no tension of exams, job, career, etc., as a bird⭐️

But again I'm scared of heights in this birth so when I will born as a new bird and free bird in next birth  I hope my phobia for heights will go away so that I can do all the things I mentioned here😃

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: rolopolo

I am not totally satisfied with this human life in this birth. I want to be an elephant in my next birth. 

A vagabond 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ohophelia

A penguin in Antartica. Unbothered by humans and the trivialities of human life. 

Will also settle for a Polar bear. 

Humans will melt Antarctica with their irresponsible behavior. Unfortunately, You can’t escape these human species. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

A new bird, a free bird so that I can fly high in the sky and I can fly away to whatever places I want without flight tickets, Visa blah blah and I can sit on a tree eating fresh fruits on the tree(which I always wanted to do), I can fly over the fields of of colorful flowers, fly over the river water enjoying the nature😍. And no tension of exams, job, career, etc., as a bird⭐️

But again I'm scared of heights in this birth so when I will born as a new bird and free bird in next birth  I hope my phobia for heights will go away so that I can do all the things I mentioned here😃

You're already thinking about your food situation for your next life 😆!! I love it 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

You're already thinking about your food situation for your next life 😆!! I love it 

😆

IMG_20230105_205830.jpg

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Humans will melt Antarctica with their irresponsible behavior. Unfortunately, You can’t escape these human species. 

Penguins don't have a large life expectancy. 

I'll take my chances 😆

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lol no one wants to be human in next life? 

Bollywood forum kya kya hoga phir 😭😭😭

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

The next airborne virus that will lead to human extinction.